[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the Morocco bros at? How safe is it to visit Morocco for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mococko.png (76KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
mococko.png
76KB, 2560x1707px
Where the Morocco bros at?
How safe is it to visit Morocco for a white American man and his white girlfriend? What would I need to be aware of if I visited?
>>
>>75434307
>and his white girlfriend?
Dont do it

t. Bad experience
>>
Morocco is not a safe country, and moroccans are a bunch of uneducated fanatic arabokikes
>>
>>75434377
I remeber that thread. Every Moroccan guy thought you were her gay brother and a lot of men tried to hit on you.
>>
>>75434377
Story time.
>>
>>75434466
I didn't save it, but summary:

They (men) used any opportunity to run their hands down her neck (i.e. showing on a necklace, asking for a photo)

Yelling out "nice tits" when I'm right there next to her.

Shoulder charged by some cunt in casablanca for no reason.

Some kid touching her boob "accidentally" when trying to get her attention

Went to the toilet in a bar and a group of guys approached her asking "you're not really a couple, are you ?"

There's probably a few other things I don't recall now.
>>
>>75434922
Jesus. I thought Moroccans were supposed to be pretty chill.
>>
>>75435004
No. We've been to Jordan, Istanbul and Iran and never encountered anything like that at all.
>>
File: 1-oj6yuP_aAdZ6DG4_yEIirw.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1-oj6yuP_aAdZ6DG4_yEIirw.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
I hope she gets gang raped and you get to watch it.
>>
>>75435074
That's disappointing because they have a pretty neat looking country. Do you think you would have had fun if you'd just gone with some mates? Sounds like the gf was the reason for the shitty behavior.
>>
>>75434922
>>75435004
Turns out Moroccans in real life are exactly how they come across on the internet, thirsty beta rapists.
>>
>>75435180
Whoa don't cut yourself Mieto.
>>
>>75435181
Yeah sure. Don't bother with casablanca though, it's a shithole
>>
>>75435327
Tangier, then? Fes, Rabat?
>>
>>75435393
>>75435393
Can't comment. Only went to marrakech, casablanca and ouarzarzate. I'd recommend going up the atlas mountains, that was interesting. Try to get a taxi driver who'll do it though because the buses are fucking insane - as in the typical arab ill-discipline combined with tailgating other cars while travelling right next to a sheer cliff. I can't believe I didnt actually shit my pants on a number of occasions.
>>
>>75435582
Reminds me of busses in the Philippines.
Going around a corner on a cliff while passing another car with oncoming traffic.
That was my first day and I thought I was gonna die
>>
>>75434922
Every time you post this 'true story'(tm)
Handle the banter you fag.
>>
>>75435004
lolno, moroccans ar the worst, they live in repressive societies and they consider every western girl to be a whore they can fuck (rape) freely
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.