[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we de-Spanify Mexico? I feel like if we removed all traces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: mexico-map.gif (67KB, 750x604px) Image search: [Google]
mexico-map.gif
67KB, 750x604px
How do we de-Spanify Mexico? I feel like if we removed all traces of Hispanic/Latin culture this place wouldn't be the complete and utter shithole that it is and might actually become decent, plus we wouldn't be associated with the rest of Latin America. Any suggestions as to how we make it happen? With what culture should we replace Latin """culture"""?
>>
File: Tenochtitlan circa 1513.jpg (829KB, 1692x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Tenochtitlan circa 1513.jpg
829KB, 1692x1312px
Make Mexico Meshico again
>>
aztecs are the cause of mexico's problems.
not mayans or iberians
>>
>>75428428

Must be hell having lot of shithole cousin countres like Spanish America or Eastern Europe. Everyone bullying everyone.

Thank god we are a shithole but alone.
>>
>>75428795
>all of Latin America is shit
>only thing in common is Iberian culture
>>
>Spain is one of the safest places in Europe and the world.
>Mexico is one of the less safe places in the Americas and the world
really made me think so much for your civilized native culture
>>
File: IMG_2317.jpg (226KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2317.jpg
226KB, 960x1280px
>>75428428
You are poorer than spains african cities, but pls break all toes to spain.
>>
>>75428428
>Latino

That's your problem right there, the fact that you identify with a term made in the US to discriminate against you shows how good your culture is.
>>
File: Non so.png (76KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
Non so.png
76KB, 400x307px
>>75428428

So what, that we return to being filthy savages having our hearts ripped out, NO THANKS (((RIUS))).

VIVA ESPAÑA
>>
>>75428428

bonito proxy mamón
>>
>>75428428
Los Estados Unidos have by far more spanish names than Mexico and they're not "spanified" so I think you're focalizing in the wrong thing
>>
>>75428894
>>75428973
Spain is the worst Western country after Portugal, though, and the only reason you are now partially civilized is cause everyone there is self-hating.
>>
>>75431445
>Spain is the worst Western country after Portugal, though
Still safer than all of Western Europe. If anything, Mexico needs to be more Spanish.
>>
File: mæxiko.png (9KB, 1276x932px) Image search: [Google]
mæxiko.png
9KB, 1276x932px
You can start by changing your name to Mæxiko and convert to protestantism
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.