[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about Hungary, /int/ are they slavs or mongols as the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: Hungria.gif (3KB, 425x286px) Image search: [Google]
Hungria.gif
3KB, 425x286px
tell me about Hungary, /int/

are they slavs or mongols as the meme say?, how are they irl? is the country pretty and worth to visit?
>>
>>75424494
>tell me about Hungary, /int/
LÁSZLO BIRÓ
>>
>>75424494
I have a Hungarian gf, AMA
>>
>>75424494
They're 50% turkic, 20% slavic, 20% mongol and 10% gypsy
>>
>>75424494
ugly useless slav shithole filled with ugly useless slav subhumans
>>
my ancestors :')
>>
Húst akar a cigány
>>
>>75424494
Panonian Slavs larping as Magyars
>>
>>75424753
Hungarians aren't Slavs ibkey.
>>
>>75424494
they claim they are decendants of the Huns so they claim to be Mongolid
im not sure if they are but they are certainly not White
>>
>>75424891
you are all white trash
>>
>>75424494
They look like typical Central Europeans, some have dark eyes, some have light eyes.
>>
>>75424494

They eat horse meat
>>
File: IMG_20170528_132547.jpg (1MB, 3120x1642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_132547.jpg
1MB, 3120x1642px
>>75424494

I just got back yesterday from a weekend in Budapest. AMA
>>
This thread is of extremely low quality and should be deleted immediately.
>>
>>75425063
we also do it sometimes

>>75425188
why hungarianon :(
>>
>>75424706
>50% turkic
Sauce
>>
>>75425188
Yeah welcome to int
>>
>>75424494
Budapest is my favourite city on the continent
>>
bait thread
>>
>>75425372
Athens is better
>>
>>75425216

No we dont.

Have you ever seen horsemeat in the supermarket or in the butcher's? Have you ever eat a milanesa de caballo?

http://www.agrovoz.com.ar/ganaderia/carne-de-caballo-argentina-no-la-consume-pero-es-lider-en-exportaciones
>>
>>75425400
Maybe if you are Greek
>>
>>75425497
non-Greeks are just human trash
>>
>>75425388
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I'm pretty sure at this point half of the German flags are impersonating ikibey every time they get teh opportunity.
>>
>>75425762
what is there to talk about when the OP states we are slavs or mongol and we eat horsemeat
>>
>>75425280
All uralics are atleast 1/3 turkic. Even finns
>>
>>75426223
I never said you eat horsemeat, that was another anon, and I'm just asking because I don't know
>>
alright alright, i'll spill the beans
>>75426223
>>75425762
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ARGENTINIANS AND HUNGARIANS:
1) hungarians and argies have "la mufa"
you ask a hungarian "how is it going" and he'll start complaining and complaining that his life sucks and his government sucks. argies too
however you start talking shit about Hungary/Argentina and they're the first to defend it
2) hungarians charge you any service depending on your face, argies too
racism is a thing there, except hungarians deal with romanians, germans, americans etc. and argies with actual brown people. how hungarians are able to tell among whities when they all look same? i do not know
3) argies have paraguayans, hungarians have romanians
argies have bolivians, hungarians have slovakians

i'm pretty sure there's some genetic connection there somewhere
>>
Stay silent magyarbros. Let them talk shit.
>>
>>75426319
how you know all that about hungarians? do you have magyar ancestry or something?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12KB, 245x121px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12KB, 245x121px
>>75426402
i have an informer
>>
>>75426523
>ezz pussi
ez pussy boyz
>>
>>75426523
what the fuck? hungarian gf?
>>
>>75426319
>argies have bolivians, hungarians have slovakians

top kek, delusion of mongols knows no limits
>>
File: IMG_20170526_201352.jpg (4MB, 2976x3968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_201352.jpg
4MB, 2976x3968px
>>75424494
> is the country pretty and worth to visit?
Depends. We don't have snowtopped mountains and Mediterranean beaches, but we do have comfy valleys, large lakes, castles, Baroque towns and bucolic vistas.
>>
>>75426319
Overall you're 100% correct but...
>how hungarians are able to tell among whities when they all look same?
Frankly that's just wrong. Personally I find it easy - and I think most of my countrymen too - to identify nationals based on their physical appearance. Eastern Slavs have ugly potato faces. Crude, like troglodytes. Romanians and Serbs are really swarthy and look mediterran. (compared to us at least) They're also short.
Germans are usually tall, fair skinned straight blonde/light brown haired, and even if they have dark hair, their faces are usually very symmmetric and there's something about them that screams "German" to you. Difficult to explain. Frogs are - this is cliché but true, are kinda effeminate. They have strange mouths. Their noses often tilt one way or another. Austrians, Slovaks, Croatians and Czech people look more or less exactly like us, so they're much harder to identify them, they can pass easily as Hungarians.

Spaniards are tawny, short, and dark curly haired, same with Portuguese. Italians more or less the same, but about as tall as us. Again, their faces are just...characteristic. Sometimes they remind you of Roman statues and such, so it's even easier to identify them. Same with Greeks. They look turbo meds.
Oh and Burgers have rather unusual faces, because they're a mix of everything but the kitchen sink. Unless they're 100% anglo descent, in which case they might get mistaken for Irish or Brits, but otherwise, no clue. They do dress rather ridiculously, and not at all like Europeans, which makes them super easy to identify.

sorry about the sperg out, I just overdosed on caffeine. If you guys have any more questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>75430149
it was an honest question and you answered it, thanks
>>
>>75429943
v4 architecture is so beautiful, I love it

>>75430149
>their faces are usually very symmmetric and there's something about them that screams "German" to you
can confirm this
>>
I love Hungary
Based country, based people and based culture
Similar history to ours, constantly fighting mudslimes and then getting annexed by their """ally""", just like us.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1581x631px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1581x631px
>>75430212
here. I'm sure it's not a perfect example, but whatevs. First is a fresco from Pompeii the second is from a video series on youtube, 100 years of beauty, the Italy part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWX5793xu58
>>
>>75431334
my mom and dad went to Tbilisi for their honeymoon in the 80s, she always talks about it with great joy, absolutely loved the country and your people, just wanted you to know that
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.