[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are immigrants natural cowards? Instead of fixing their counties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1599.jpg (465KB, 4722x3176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
465KB, 4722x3176px
are immigrants natural cowards?

Instead of fixing their counties and dying for it they move

This kind of migration is not normal in human history
>>
>>75424273

Aaaaaah, the classic "are immigrants natural cowards?" thread, haven't seen one in months.
>>
>This kind of migration is not normal in human history
What kind of migration is "normal" then
>>
People want to go to places where there are jobs, shelter, safety, education, et cetera.

The human drive to a safe life and a better life for children trumps all artificially constructed large-group ties.
>>
>>75424455
Why can't they build that in their own countries?

don't they feel any sort of guilt on trying to leech on what people like you and me built?
>>
>>75424522

>Why can't they build that in their own countries?

Takes capital, time, a place that's already safe. Easier to just leave.

>Guilt

Some do and are grateful. They usually learn the local language and work hard. Others not so much. Same as most people, really. Can't really know what kind til they're already here.

Honestly I haven't "built" that much. I serve America in a small way, I am one person. Why can't an immigrant do a small thing for us too?
>>
No, his idea is that every single individual immigrant can fix their country
>>
>>75424273

burgerland, your country was founded by cowards by your definition.
>>
>you and me built
>>
>>75424273

Yes and no. It depends on the kind of immigrant.

At least in my country's situation, whenever you want to improve things a little, everyone gets mad at you and do everything at their hand to slow you down (sometimes you are just killed). There is people who only appears with the specific and intentional purpose of fuck things up. We are incredibly stupid. The people who studies a career (specially engineering and maths) of course want to get out of the country because they can't do shit here. In order to change some things you need to be the one in charge and keep going up in the system or just have the means to kill everyone at the government and make deals with the oligarchs (and make the see the government is in charge, not them).

Also this >>75424723 the problem is that a country can't be changed if nobody wants it. And it comes to a point where everybody just says "we want THE CHANGE" and they don't even know what exactly do they want. And of course, little actions as not throwing garbage in the streets are not followed.

Cynic hypocrites.
>>
>>75424273
It sucks that the word "immigrant" is so associated with muzzies looking for gibmedats nowadays.
>>
>>75424455
So what you're saying is I should leave Canada?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.