[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw norwegian and black no i am not your "bror"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

>tfw norwegian and black
no i am not your "bror" fucking oslo niggers
no you tell me "heisann" not "halla broshan"
no i am not somali or some other african i am norwegian and proud
no i am not muslim either and no i don't give a shit about your fucking islam in fact i hope it burns

of course i voted fremskrittspartiet you don't have to be ethnic norwegian patriot to vote frp

go fuck yourself, i hope you all get gassed
>>
halla broshan
>>
> norwegian and black

oxymoron
>>
halla broshan
>>
tjena brushan
>>
>>75420562
oh look, it's a self-hating uncle tom trying to gain sympathy from the wh*tes.
You do not deserve the melanin in your skin.
>>
>>75420562
>norwegian and black
>>
>>75420992
>uncle tom
what a stupid fucking word, fuck off back to the favela
>>
>>75420992
No, the true self-hater would be the one who would unironically apply some retarded Amerifat concept like "uncle tom" despite not being Amerifat in the slightest.
>>
>>75421034
uncle tom is pretty much the same a cuck, but for black people.
that's what he is.
also, fuck off sven. kys.
>>
>>75421094
the critera for being an uncle tom being a productive member of society

fuck off retard
>>
>>75421094
stop with the american identity politics you faggot
>>
>tfw canadian and black
no i am not your "bro" fucking toronto niggers
no you tell me "hello" not "sup bro"
no i am not jamaican or some other african i am canadian and proud
no i am not muslim either and no i don't give a shit about your fucking islam in fact i hope it burns

of course i voted tory you don't have to be ethnic canadian patriot to vote conservative

go fuck yourself, i hope you all get gassed
>>
>>75421220
you can be a productive member of society without begging for the approval of whitey

>>75421232
Keep munching on white cock, you dumb motherfucker.
>>
I think it's interesting how the US was founded as a nation "for anyone" (maybe not in practice, but idealistically). It certainly helped that we killed off most of the natives. Anyway, it means that now anyone can be an American, and if you're an immigrant it's pretty much guaranteed your kids will be considered bona fide Americans since the American identity is separate from its ethnicity.

Now I see European countries trying to force the whole ethnicity =/= nationality sort of thing and it just seems pretty weird to me. Then again, "nations" were sort of forced into being with the formation of large states 200-400 years ago. It used to be that languages and ethnicities were very much a spectrum across the continent, right? So I get that ethnicity isn't really something to be taken too seriously. But on the other hand, Norway is a place where most of the people look similar and are ethnically "Norwegian".

Best of luck to Europeans with their double-think identity problems. I hope you can become like us. Perhaps make the EU an actual single country, so that ethnicities are just tied to "states" and not so much actual countries? That way outsiders and immigrants can still belong without the hypocrisy?
>>
>>75421305
fuck you
>>
>>75420562
You have to go back
>>
>>75421529
>natives
we have Indigenous peoples in Norway too nurger
>>
>>75422872
The sami came here at the same time we did, they're as Indigenous as us.
>>
>>75420844

now SWEDE and black on the other hand...
>>
>>75420562
mike?
>>
>>75422872

Don't Samer consider themselves their own separate nation? They have a flag and everything and all mostly hang out in the northern bits of Scandinavia?

Nobody gave a shit about them until modern transportation happened and they got railroads / highways / trains, right?
>>
>>75420562
>no i am not somali or some other african i am norwegian and proud.
Top Kek
Here's your (You)
>>
File: sami land.jpg (30KB, 180x193px)
sami land.jpg
30KB, 180x193px
>>75423559
>hang out in the northern bits

Try one more time burger
>>
>>75423736

So.. yes? I am correct?

Don't they have to PAY people to live north of Trondheim?
>>
>>75423736
No one fucking cares.
Here's your pity (You)
>>
>>75422872
They're only indigenous in the sense that they never developed.
They came to the peninsula after everyone else, they're not any more native to the land than Norwegians or Swedes.
>>
>>75424266
(You)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.