[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been wanting to ask Japanese people for a long time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: content_1455677794.jpg (337KB, 2244x1105px) Image search: [Google]
content_1455677794.jpg
337KB, 2244x1105px
I've been wanting to ask Japanese people for a long time. Why is that Takeshima is Japan's land? You can say bad words. However, if you make a bad excuse and say some bad words, you will be considered a barbarian. Just explain to me why Dakeshima(Dokdo) is Japan's territory.Please explain the rationale, whether geographically or historically.
>>
There are two fucking island
Just give the north one to Korea and the south one to Japan
>>
in a nutshell, you treat it as your ethnic belief, ideology whereas japan just as a law. you stick with a "belief". so when you talk about that rocks, you are always gonna only "state" the belief. whereas japan sticks with laws. all things japan has done for it are based on international laws. nothing else.

i wont tell the details of international laws and ICJ cause it only wastes my time, and sadly i havent ever seen a single one of koreans viewing it in terms of international laws and how ICJ would judge it, and lures those psychos spamming sperg pasta.
>>
how hard is it for a oriental to learn english? fuck, it's like you used google translator to type.
>>
>>75418759
http://www.kr.emb-japan.go.jp/territory/takeshima/

http://www.kr.emb-japan.go.jp/territory/takeshima/pdfs/takeshima_point.pdf
>>
>>75418869
Takeshima is a nation state of Takeshiman.
>>
>>75418759
Because Japanese fishermans have got fish there while Koreans were obeying to Mongol and Manchu as unskilled agricultural laborers.
>>
>>75421926
>a oriental

>>75418759
I don't think these two shabby rocks are worth getting flustered over.
>>
>>75421670
Looks like according to the international community it belongs to Korea. I'm not sure about how that translates in to law, but it looks like despite your criticism they belong to Korea.
>>
>>75424651
Which Korea?
>>
>>75424651
you are only talking about something that has nothing to do with legally binding stuff.

south korea wont ever go out for a trial at ICJ. japan hasnt sued them for these rocks because of avoiding a conflict to possibly dismantle the military alliance orchestrated by the US. SO FAR.

i think this explains everything
>>
>>75418759
Those islands are mine, MINE!
Both of you take off your hands from my fucking islands.
I mean it.
>>
>>75418759

someone needs to just nuke these uninhabitable islands so nobody can fight over it. this is fucking retarded.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (671KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
671KB, 320x240px
>>75424892
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.