[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do continental Europeans attend universities in America or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: esports.png (405KB, 630x941px) Image search: [Google]
esports.png
405KB, 630x941px
Who do continental Europeans attend universities in America or England when it's free in their home country?
>>
Because we have the best education system in the world.
>>
Its not free
>>
File: IQ.png (175KB, 628x2482px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
175KB, 628x2482px
>>75412721
k
>>
>>75412721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fphPeRvhjQ
>>
to fuck chicks and see things
or money

by brother is earning the equivalent of around 500 dollars (monthly, after taxes) and hes finishing PHD in chemical engineering
>>
>>75412713
>whose syllabus was skyrim itself, as opposed to textbooks and journals
so they don't actually read any Sagas, despite the name of the course?

and they don't have any literature at all on the theory of whatever discipline this is?

they just play one fucking game and then scribble down how playing the game makes them feel?

consumerism at it's finest.
>>
well the huge majority of us doesn't, so that's that
>>
>>75412721
>higher education with more assets

FTFY
>>
>>75412838
IQ is determined at birth you retard.

>>75415475
Yeah! Everyone wants to go to that esteemed Stockholm University!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1482599265001.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482599265001.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>75416680
>iq is determined at birth
>>
>>75416680
>IQ is determined at birth
>American education
>>
>>75416806
>>75416874
this is bait right? IQ has absolutely nothing to do with how much someone knows. You have the same exact IQ right now, that you did the second you were born.
>>
File: thatscute.gif (2MB, 340x223px) Image search: [Google]
thatscute.gif
2MB, 340x223px
>>75416680
>iq is determined at birth
>>
>>75416680
Holy shit, you will defend your gorvernment and its shitty education system to the point that you claim Americans perform poorly because they were born dumb.
>>
>>75416917
>IQ has absolutely nothing to do with how much someone knows.
In this case it does since the IQ rates were calculated by the school performances of the students
>>
>>75416995
>What is this cognitive ability being measured? Simply put, IQ tests are designed to measure your general ability to solve problems and understand concepts. This includes reasoning ability, problem-solving ability, ability to perceive relationships between things and ability to store and retrieve information. IQ tests measure this general intellectual ability in a number of different ways.
>Because IQ tests measure your ability to understand ideas and not the quantity of your knowledge, learning new information does not automatically increase your IQ.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/question455.htm
>>
>>75416917
I hope you're baiting. you could solve logic puzzles at birth? fitting right shaped blocks into holes is an achievment for one year old bab, I don't think he'd perform on intelligence test in the same way as when hes 18
>>
>>75417085
teaching resoning skills to students is also a part of education system holy fuck
>>
>>75416806
>>75416680
>>75416874
A good chunk of IQ is determined at birth but it's also affected by nutrition and other factors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults
>>
>ITT: Eurotards who have no clue what "IQ" means
>>
File: 1320128063564.jpg (138KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1320128063564.jpg
138KB, 420x420px
>>75416680
>IQ is determined at birth
>>
>>75417085
You are half right
IQ can be determined at a young age and you will get the same results as when you are older
But there are people with dyslexia or other learning disabilities as that will have there IQ fluctuate throughout there life
T. Have gone through three educational psychological assessments
>>
>>75417103
Your capacity to learn is capped by genes.
>>
>>75412713
Do they? Many Europeans go to American unis to work there, but I don't know a single person who went there to study.
>>
>>75417176
Lost in translation senpai
They probably think he is saying they are assessed at birth
>>
>>75417203
it's capped by lots of things with genetics being one of them. saying that genetics determine your iq is downright retarded
>>
>>75416917
Logic is a skill, you could argue some are predisposed or talented for it, but if you don't use it, then it will never develop.
>>
>>75417217
Many Europeans come to London to study
Stuidents was one of the biggest arguments for "remaining" in the EU since they are so important and liked
>>
>>75417248
>it's capped by lots of things with genetics being one of them.
I already posted this:
>>75417155
>>
>>75417248
>saying that genetics determine your iq is downright retarded
No, it's not.
>>
>>75417270
Hm, well London is closer at least and also less expensive (I mean tuition).
>>
>>75417248
No it is not lol
IPS is a core part of an IQ test and that is purely genetic
>>
>>75412713
I studied at a top English university for my master's degree because they have some of the best universities in the world. Belgian universities are decent, but they cannot compete with institutions such as Oxford or Cambridge.
>>
>>75417281
ok lets have 1 twin live a normal life and other twin live in isolation in a tiny unlit box with only food being supplied to him. both of them take iq test at the age of 20 and score the same by your logic
>>
>>75417325
>the best
In what sense? I went to the top ranked university in Canada and the undergrad experience was horrible. Classes were huge. Even some grad courses like graduate topology had ~50 students.
>>
>>75417325
Rossekop
>>
File: ameribear.png (1MB, 1264x1041px) Image search: [Google]
ameribear.png
1MB, 1264x1041px
>>
>>75417443
je moeder

>>75417388
The best in terms of education (average class size of about 8 students, a lot of interaction / monitoring / guidance), access to educational resources (journals, class-A libraries, etc), access to additional courses (languages, workshops, etc). And from a more practical perspective: they offered a lot more facilities (sports, swimming pools, gyms) and had better clubs/societies for socializing and networking.
>>
There are a few Europeans on my course
Usually their government will completely fund or heavily subsidise their studies here, or they get to study here for free through Erasmus
>>
>>75417708
and, they come here mainly to improve their English, and/or they come here because the quality of teaching is better than what they can get in their home country
>>
>>75417371
Yes lol
The point of an IQ test it to determine the processing speed of your brain
As long as the isolated twin understands how to speak and understands basic mathematics they would be the same
That said twins do not share the same genetic traits only physical ones
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.