[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans from Lousiana, be nice with the french students in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ield-trip-arnaudville.jpg (79KB, 656x721px) Image search: [Google]
ield-trip-arnaudville.jpg
79KB, 656x721px
Americans from Lousiana, be nice with the french students in currently in our state please

https://www.avoyellestoday.com/news/apcs-students-meet-french-students-field-trip-arnaudville
>>
File: 1460148321758.png (139KB, 564x452px) Image search: [Google]
1460148321758.png
139KB, 564x452px
>Armorica or Aremorica is the name given in ancient times to the part of Gaul between the Seine and Loire rivers, that includes the Brittany peninsula, extending inland to an indeterminate point and down the Atlantic coast.[1] The toponym is based on the Gaulish phrase are-mori "on/at [the] sea", made into the Gaulish place name Aremorica (*are-mor-ika ) "Place by the Sea".

>sounds like america
>mfw britain is also named after brittany

Need a red pill here STAT
>>
>Louisiana

What a terrible state to visit.
>>
>>75406015
>Louisiana

BLACKED when?
>>
>>75408812
Cajun Master race
>>
>>75409625
Cajuns are just a shitty version of Acadiens.
>>
>>75409730
They have better than yours and food is everything
>>
>>75409803
>Cajuns
>better food than l'Acadie

Lolno, more famous =/= better.
It's literally just a poor copy of Acadien fare mixed with spicy creole seasonings because that's what it takes to make swamp food palatable.
>>
>>75410035
>Recette acadienne on google
>0 result
>>
>>75410252
Ah, let me help. Take any "Cajun recipe," replace crayfish and shrimp with lobster and oysters/clams/mussels, take bottom feeding fish like catfish and replace with fresh cod, haddock, and Atlantic salmon, take rice and corn and replace with actual grains, replace weird southern vegetables like okra with potatoes and carrots, replace swamp rat and alligator with beef and deer, remove spicy creole seasonings and replace with good foods that let the natural flavours dominate.

Now you have cuisine acadienne
>>
Southeast Texas here. Nice place to hear an archaic version of French t.bh. GOD-TIER food. Cajun food is my favorite.
>>75410456
>Crayfish
It's crawfish. If you say crayfish *cringe* in Texas, Louisiana or Mississippi...the locals will immediately know you are not from the South
...but yes you pretty much nailed the food!
>>
>>75410493
What about crawdads? I hear this too. Where is this said?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.