[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you satisfied with gun policy in your country? Do you feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0028.jpg (89KB, 598x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
89KB, 598x400px
Are you satisfied with gun policy in your country? Do you feel safe regarding this matter? Why or why not?
>>
Nice cube.
Looks like a Scandinavian death metal album cover.
>>
We should have much stricter regulation but I wouldn't want them outlawed.
>>
yes, if I want a gun I just have to join the gun club down the road and fuckwits with short tempers can't walk around with one hidden in their jacket
>>
>>75400421
It's okay, easy enough to get a license for self - defense and there are lots of shooting ranges for fun
>>
File: cropped-ARPAC-FINAL-3.png (38KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-ARPAC-FINAL-3.png
38KB, 718x718px
hi CIA & DGSI
Since we're forbidden to own guns, crimes have increased and we're defenseless. And nobody can use the "but you have the police" argument since they get little money from the state and only the gendarmes are somewhat efficient.

"Bad" guys will always own guns despite the laws, "good" guys should have the right to own too to defend themselves
>>
File: eikaisiinä.jpg (18KB, 552x591px) Image search: [Google]
eikaisiinä.jpg
18KB, 552x591px
I feel safe, a very few owns a gun

Also police tries to clear things without shooting, police only injures a person 1-2 times per year with a gun
>>
>>75400421
no, could be a bit more strict.
>>
only retards and autists care about guns
>>
>>75400601

problem is, by opening up the 'good guys' to guns, you inevitably increase the number of guns 'bad guys' have through theft/fraud. then it becomes a feedback loop where 'good guys' need more guns to stop the 'bad guys' who have even more guns. then with more guns available to the population more accidental shootings happen causing more death and injuries.

hey sure, if you want to beat America in the 'developed nations who have the highest rates of gun violence, unintended and homicide' go for it.
>>
>>75400421
Saluto Nex Alea
>>
its very safe here, we dont need guns and we dont have crazy people with access to guns in the first place
>>
>>75401550
That may be so, but at least a big guy with a knife can't go robbing and raping with a monopoly on violence. The both sides of the laws are taking risks
>>
>>75400421
I am satisfied with the gun laws but not with the fact that the US sends a shitload of guns and munitions to our country

Literal cancer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.