[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your country >are you making significant progress in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1495839326059.jpg (102KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
1495839326059.jpg
102KB, 1024x625px
>your country
>are you making significant progress in the gym this year?

Canada
Yes
>>
>>75393411
>gym
>not lifting stones and rocks
>bench presses only work chest
>>
>>75393482
Why would I lift rocks if I can go to the gym.
>>
>Paying money to work out among normies and dumbasses
No thanks
>>
>>75393587
It's not very expensive though. And getting even basic equipment in your home is kind of challenging
>>
Are you on gear?
>>
>>75394374
No I just started lifting a couple months ago
>>
I lost about 30 pounds through diet and cardiovascular exercise, I improved my endurance and my diet, and I slowly started lifting some weights. Hopefully by the time 2018 starts I'll have finished losing weight and started lifting seriously.
>>
>>75393411
It tried once but I'm just way too lazy.
>>
>>75393411
flag
no i enjoy my american way of life
>>
>>75394526
I'm glad to hear that

>>75394579
You're not going to make it anywhere if you're lazy! Start forming good habits! It feels pretty good to make progress
>>
>>75393411
USA.
No slid this winter and have been slacking getting back to a regular workout schedule.
>>
yes. my noodle arms are becoming big boy arms very rapidly. I can squat heavy
>>
>>75393655
You can do a bunch with a bench and a set of dumbbells desu.
>>
Only cardio desu

Weigh 48kg currently
>>
>>75394843
It is hard to have a wide enough assortment of dumbbells to do anything meaningful. It makes no sense to not go a gym, I really don't see the downsides
>>
BIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
Chile
I'm underweight and probably gonna die soon
>>
>>75394859
h-hey
>>
>>75395150
Are you terminally ill? I'm sorry to hear the healthcare system is failing you in Chile. My best wishes for your health.
>>
>>75394932
You can do all of your arms, chest, core, back, shoulders and hamstrings with dumbbells and a bench you can also do step ups and goblet squats for your legs. Calf's you can work as well as you can at the gym since I've yet to seen a really great calf exercise at the gym (I naturally have well shaped calves so I just do strength and endurance on them anyways).
>>
>>75394685
>You're not going to make it anywhere
I don't really want to make it anywhere.
>>
>>75393411
post your gains cutie ;)
>>
>>75395563
But how will you squat or deadlift?
You would need a really wide range of dumbbells for this to work. Why shouldn't I just go to a gym where it has all the equipment I need?

>step ups and goblet squats
How is progression easier than just adding 5lbs each workout? This is just inefficient. You can just pay <$50/month to have all the equipment you'd ever need.
Maybe I'm just really wrong here but my gym membership is under 4 hours of minimum wage per month.

>>75395857
You're on the right track
>>
>>75395943
Don't really have any visible gains but I'm getting stronger and losing fat so it's working
>>
>>75393411
>Exercising
Fuck off fucking normalfag
>>
>>75397689
>Criminal
>>
>>75397746
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>75394526
i've lost about 25lbs in 3 months lad, how fat are you vs how fat were you?
>>
>>75397883
that's good senpai are you lifting too?
>>
>>75397964
hardly. i have a 20lbs dumbell i use for my arms and to add weight to my sit ups. i use it for hip thrusts and squats too. i need to get a gym membership soon so i can be looking good by the time fall classes start. how do i get a bigger ass as a male? i haven't really seen much change even though i've been doing squats and hip bridges/thrust for a while.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.