[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Russia a woman got under prosecution because her resturant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 7eea15fd75d8428ca8bc43f2b768e037.jpg (397KB, 1500x999px) Image search: [Google]
7eea15fd75d8428ca8bc43f2b768e037.jpg
397KB, 1500x999px
In Russia a woman got under prosecution because her resturant won't let some man from the street to use the toilet and said to him that it's customers only.
How would people in your country react, can you use any resturants toilet?
>>
>>75369443
I don't know how my country would react, but I know India wouldn't have this trouble as they would just poo on the streets.
>>
>>75369443
>can you use any resturants toilet?

Yes if you ask nicely, desu you could probably use the staff toilet in a shop if you asked politely enough.

I don't know what the laws are regarding it, but once I was dying for a shit and stopped at a random pub and asked if I could use their toilet and they let me.
>>
>>75369443
>prosecution
As in legal prosecution? I thought you guys have ditch communism? It's her private property, she can decide whoever got to use it. Bad rep is enough punishment.
>>
>>75369443
>can you use any resturants toilet?
I think no one would mind in general, as long as you pay and aren't a stinky hobo.
>>
People don't mind. People will stop at fast food restauraunts all the time just to use the bathroom.

However, shops do have the right to deny service to anyone.
>>
A lot of places say the restroom is for customers only but I've never seen it enforced. Honestly have no idea if it's even legally enforcable but I assume it is
>>
>>75369591
The funny thing is that the guy turned out to be a cop and made up some fake unrelated accusations. But because people are pissed with closed toilet they are OK with it. That's how shitty things are here
>>
>>75369700
what the actual fuck
>>
>>75369443
Fast food places, gas stations and super markets often have open restrooms for the public. Other restaurants and smaller stores are for customers only typically.

In some stores in touristy areas might have signs that say no public restroom or for customers only.
>>
Costumers only is the norm here.
>>
I'm pretty sure that's the norm, you can't use the shitter if you're not a costumer.
some places even have a lock that requires a code that's printed on all recites.
>>
>>75369443
I just walk in and use it, it's easier to apologize after than ask for permission
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.