[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open catalog >search "pales-" >0 results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: qmf2qZ7.jpg (287KB, 1000x1926px) Image search: [Google]
qmf2qZ7.jpg
287KB, 1000x1926px
>open catalog
>search "pales-"
>0 results
Keep up the good work boys
>>
>>75352181
paleskins? I hate those limpwristed faggots love their women though.
>>
>>75352228
Agreed. Fuck drumpfh and FUCK pale ppl.
>>
>>75352228
>>75352295
Thank you dearest israel friends
I dont even know what palestinian is
>>
>>75352347
Be erased.
>>
>>75352391
Thats not something nice to say to your overlord
>>
I cringe everytime I see people claiming about palestinian shit. The jews were expelled out of their own land, oppressed and finally genocided, finally got back into their land and some disgusting retardeds are defending the people who stole their land. I mean, at least if arabs didn't had a state, but they have 22. TWENTY-TWO.
>>
>>75352485
I wish all jews would fuck off there and stay out of our media and politics.
>>
>>75352485
>white people crying about Sweden being lost when they have like 20
>>
File: ShowImage.jpg (38KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
38KB, 758x530px
>>75352347
>I dont even know what palestinian is

Mashallah they will know you
>>
>>75352546
Difference is, Sweden is a country with a rich history, while a Palestinian state has never existed and there is clearly no Palestinian people. They are just Arabs from other countries around (Jordan/Egypt).
>>
Trick thread. By claiming that there are 0 results for that term, the creator is both right and wrong. He was right at the time he created the thread, but the moment others could see it, the statement in the OP became false.
>>
File: ezgif-2-7445d57ce8.gif (761KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2-7445d57ce8.gif
761KB, 320x180px
>>75352560
>be palestinian kid
>move 50 meters from a soldier
>get shot
>>
>>75352598
>history
irrelevant. you only relish in yesterday if you have no tomorrow.

>no Palestinian people. They are just Arabs from other countries around (Jordan/Egypt).
no Swedish people. They are just Whites from other countries around (Norway/Denmark)

Your mental gymnastics are amusing. The Jews won, and they get to keep the land. Muslims are winning in Sweden, so they get to keep their conquest. Until a better, stronger people come and take over.
>>
File: palestine02.jpg (723KB, 991x1600px) Image search: [Google]
palestine02.jpg
723KB, 991x1600px
WTF?! I love Hamas now!
>>
>>75352805
This not mental gymnastic.

Sweden's history is centuries old and has its own particularities: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden

But there is no "Palestinian people", no occurrence before the 60s at least.
>>
File: Walid Shoebat Palestine.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Walid Shoebat Palestine.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
hmmmm
>>
>>75352805
>They are just Whites from other countries around
dont speak about mental gymnastics idiot
>>
>>75353167
Palestinians are the people who have lived the for centuries. It was not an empty plot of land after the Jews left, that the Arabs took over. They got influenced by Arabs only later.

And yes, it is mental gymnastics. The only difference is time, the lifetime and the religion that was adopted.

Who was there first is irrelevant, who is reclaiming "their lost homeland" is irrelevant. The Jews are there now, and they will stay there until they do. All I am pointing out is the butthurt there is when the threatened ones "are your own"
>>
>>75353418
If wilful ignorance, Palis = All Arabs goes over your head, I will gladly post Swedes = All Whites.
>>
>>75353558
Wrong, the land was barely populated when the Zionists came here. Arabs migrated just like them. And there is no occurrence again of any kind of Palestinian people, history, currency or culture.
>>
>>75353761
>there are no palestinian people
>get proven wrong
>palestinian people have no history and were small in number
no point arguing when the goalposts are as flexible as your mental gymnastics
>>
File: Jordan is Palestine.png (1018KB, 1312x742px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan is Palestine.png
1018KB, 1312x742px
>>75354008
You haven't proved anything, sorry. There is no Palestinian people, "Palestine" is composed of Israel and Jordan.
>>
>>75352869
Really makes the mind think. (((Jews of Europe))) are counterfeits and shall be destroyed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.