[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>South American natives were conquered by women >ANDAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Inés_de_Suárez.jpg (84KB, 650x974px) Image search: [Google]
Inés_de_Suárez.jpg
84KB, 650x974px
>South American natives were conquered by women
>ANDALUCIAN WOMEN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In%C3%A9s_Su%C3%A1rez

I have no words LMAO. If you're at least part native from the Americas, consider Sudokuing.
>>
>>75345412
Did they rape the natives and have children with them like the men?
>>
File: 2937856849_aeb9033f36.jpg (76KB, 284x500px) Image search: [Google]
2937856849_aeb9033f36.jpg
76KB, 284x500px
>>75345412
Have you ever met an andalusian woman? They're on level with kurdish woman, they're strong, independent, and more manly than men. Every andalusian man obeys his wife at home.
>>
>>75345646
Really?
>>
>>75345859
Yes. To a lesser extent it also happens in all of Spain.
>>
>>75345412
Please tell me they raped the men, I could masturbate to this.
>>
>>75345978
God damn.

Your women sound dangerous compared to the Portuguese ones desu.
>>
>>75346140
It probably has some to do with iberians. They were a matriarchy (and a big one) and the areas where women are that strong follows the line of the tartessian to the iberians ending in the basques, which all are closely related.
>>
>>75345412

I may be misremembering, but theres a story from the 1500s about a priest sending a letter to the king of Spain because the men in Paraguay had each a harem of native girls, so the king sends a ship full of orphan women that normally would have become nuns for the men in Paraguay to marry and stop being adulterous.
The ship shipwreaks around Santa Catarina Island, and the women somehow reach Paraguay after crossing a thousand miles of jungle.
Then they marry and happy ending.
>>
>>75345463

>when she applied for and was granted, as the widow of a Spanish soldier, a small plot of land in Cuzco and encomienda rights to a number of Indians.
>encomienda rights to a number of Indians.

yup, once you served on the military you had free indian pussy available and workforce to work on your new lands.
>>
>>75346209

Even the Basques?
>>
>>75346585

the basques aren't human, they reproduce by spores.
>>
File: 134552354665678.jpg (74KB, 512x351px) Image search: [Google]
134552354665678.jpg
74KB, 512x351px
>>75346696

>the basques aren't human, they reproduce by spores.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.