[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the two cunts you unironically hate the most For me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Flag-Pins-Estonia-Great-Britain.jpg (75KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Estonia-Great-Britain.jpg
75KB, 400x320px
Post the two cunts you unironically hate the most
For me it's pic related
>>
Why do you hate Estonia?
>>
>>75338311
I've spent so much time with them in /balt/ + /ausnz/ with them that I know what a hateful and despical people they are, not even mentioning their overbearing autism
If you see anybody sperging out over Russia for no reason or spamming cringey unfunny memes it's always Estonia
Can't stand them
>>
California
>>
File: why varg.jpg (9KB, 172x294px) Image search: [Google]
why varg.jpg
9KB, 172x294px
Australia

Every last person i've ever met from there and every last message i've read from them on this site has been absolutely lowest tier unfunny garbage and the picture that has been left in my head is that unfunny loud idiot who tries to be cool.

Un fucking bearable
>>
>>75338912
same but with Germany.
>>
I can't take Australians who say that kind of stuff seriously.
>>
>>75338912
>coming from autism incorporated - the country
how about you fuck off to mämmi and get drunk alone on vodka again?
>>
File: 1487944829085.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1487944829085.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>75339008
Case and point.
>>
>>75338951
Why do you say that? They rarely try to be funny and are definitely not loud from my experience, the non-Greek ones pretty much keep to their general
>>
>>75339045
I must have been unlucky because a lot of the Germans i've met have been either Assholes who wouldn't stop comparing everything in the US to Germany, or dicks who thought they could get away with their dickishness because they were foreign.
basically, they were borderline intolerable.
>>
>>75339181
I guess irl it's different
>>
>>75338912
Legitimately offended by this post
:^(
>>
>>75338274
French and Dutch. Fucking toothpastes are always the first to stab.

They can't take a joke and immediately go for the jugular out of feat of humiliation and end up just looking petty.
>>
>>75339391
> Fucking toothpastes are always the first to stab.
Hey, you!
>>
File: serra_da_estrela5.jpg (190KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
serra_da_estrela5.jpg
190KB, 1024x682px
>>75339478
Right, I only tried to see what they had in common and forgot to think if it affected others not in the group.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.