[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Turks get triggered when people point out the fact that the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Christian church.jpg (547KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Christian church.jpg
547KB, 800x533px
Do Turks get triggered when people point out the fact that the Hagia Sophia is a Christian church that was turned into a musuem

(..and, by the way, was also used as a mosque for a while)?
>>
>>75332493
they think that they are a continuation of the Romans, dude. breh, amigo, homie
>>
>>75332493
>the fact that the Hagia Sophia is a Christian church
>get triggered

Duetschland, they fucking conquered it mate, it doesn't matter what people say, Turks own that shit

also, Uh Germany, who was it that destroyed Christianity in half splitting it into two and yeah also pillaging this place in the name of a Crusade? Oh let me guess, did they have anything to do with Germany? or Teutonincs or The Holy Roman Shitpire or something?

Hans you destroyed that place, like literally
>>
I'm a secular Turk and if I'd be president of Turkey, I would have destroyed this church.

Because I both hate the Orthodox dipshits that go on a "Gib back Konstantinople" rant... and their equally braindead Islamist counterpart that go on a "Turn that museum back to a mosque" rant...
>>
>>75332615
>blablabla
shut up shitskin

>>75332628
Na du dreckige Kanaken sau?
komm /deutsch/ du miese ratte und polieren dir die fresse
>>
>>75332671
Ich bin hin und wieder auf /deutsch/ und troll dort als tarnender Ösi lol.
>>
>>75332671
He's right though, it's the Greeks that are triggered since it was their land that was conquered.
>>
File: white"greek".jpg (44KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
white"greek".jpg
44KB, 620x465px
>>75332720
Implying that Todays Greeks are descendants of Ancient Greeks.
>>
>>75332717
stabil Bruder zeigs den weißen Jungs bei Allah
>>
>>75332858
Ich bin als Tscherkesse selber weiß.
>>
>>75332615
>pillaging that shit in the name of god
M8, that' exactly how Muslims conquest worked as well.
>>
>>75332885
ne du bist ein dreckiger Kanake und die Russen haben deine Eltern zurecht Hoffentlich weggebombt
>>
>>75332493
no, its only christians getting triggered when they realize they cant use hagia sophia as a church anymore
>>
>>75333335
you seem to have an awful lot of explosions for someone that never gets triggered
>>
>>75333378
k*rds get the explosion somehow not me though
>>
>>75332493
Why would they triggered for conquering and owning it?
>>
>>75333335
Wtf, how! Give it back. I have always used this building as a church while praying in front of it.
>>
>>75334078
and you seem to have an awful lot of coups and ban imposing on sites like wikipedia, for someone that nothing triggers you. pretty interesting
>>
Wouldn't they be proud that they stole it and perverted it for their disgusting cult?
>>
File: Cordoba_Mezquita.jpg (765KB, 1920x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Cordoba_Mezquita.jpg
765KB, 1920x1333px
>>
They get triggered by less

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/byzantine-flag-causes-outrage-in-kayseri.aspx?pageID=438&n=byzantine-flag-causes-outrage-in-kayseri-2008-09-18
>>
>>75333104
Hallo Kevin. Wo wohnst du? Würde dich gerne mal treffen.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.