[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His ISP caps his internet usage The absolute state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Comcast-Cap-Message-500x229.png (76KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
Comcast-Cap-Message-500x229.png
76KB, 500x229px
>His ISP caps his internet usage

The absolute state of some of you..
>>
only 3rd world countries like australia has that shit
>>
>have a cap
>never reach it because connection isn't fast enough

haha joke's on you ;_;
>>
>>75332458
>Americans have data cap
Seriously?, not even we have data cap
>>
>>75331707
The kinds of people who reach data caps are bandwidth hogs. If you actually need more than a TB of data per month, you need to buy a business connection. Not only will that provide you faster speeds, but it'll also remove the caps.

These caps are only on plans that appeal to the normal Internet user. Most homes don't even reach 20GB on one month, and 1024GB is a lot, relatively speaking.

My friend used to be obsessed with anime, and he would download five seasons at once, per day, and then seed them to 200%. At most, he racked 750GB+ in a month.

They put these caps here so that people don't abuse the bandwidth.
>>
>the USA is a corrupt 3rd world shithole
wow who knew
>>
>>75334600
>damage control
you have a data cap because you're poor niggers who can't afford unlimited internet for the whole country lel
>>
>>75334600
>people refuse to buy anything other than the absolute cheapest plan on the market
>act surprised when it turns out to be shit
>>
Post your internet speeds
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/2905375744
>>
>>75338584
Has nothing to do with being poor. We gave the telecomm industry billions in taxpayer money to upgrade our lines to fiber and they fucking pocketed it instead.

The jewry/corruption is unreal.
>>
>>75334600
>If you actually need more than a TB of data per month,
I regularly go over TB of data per month because I'm a good contributing member of the internet user community and I seed my torrents.

I also go roughly 15-20GB per month of my mobile 4G connections, thank god those are unlimited too.
>>
>>75331707
1tb is an acceptable data cap desu

Unless you're streaming 4k videos all day errday then you won't hit it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.