[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're given the mission from your president to come up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: separatist europe.jpg (400KB, 2815x2868px) Image search: [Google]
separatist europe.jpg
400KB, 2815x2868px
You're given the mission from your president to come up with a plan to put an end to [INSERT SEPARATIST REGION]'s separatist movement. What would you do?

Hard mode: You can't use violence at all.
>>
i rape kill and nuke them
>>
File: tumblr_olj53kERRv1v7fo2go10_540.jpg (45KB, 540x328px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olj53kERRv1v7fo2go10_540.jpg
45KB, 540x328px
>tfw your president is the biggest supporter for separatist movement
>>
fund them
>>
>inb4 angry parisians
>>
>>75321376
Fund nationalist movements/parties in their mother countries
>>
File: IMG_2317.jpg (272KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2317.jpg
272KB, 1280x960px
>>75321376
I get army and ask kindly pls stop it.
>>
>>75321376
>Occitania
>cut off the pastis supplies

>Brittany
>cut off the cider supplies

>Alsace and Lorraine
>cut off the schnaps supplies

>Normandy
>cut off the calvados supplies

>Savoy, Burgundy or whatever the fuck that is
>cut off the Badoit supplies

and they all end up crying in a fetal position as I laugh heartily
>>
Start a world war and send them all to die on the frontline
>>
>>75321376
do what the Jews are doing to the west :)
>>
>>75321376
Wait for 2018 for AMLO to lose again
>>
>>75322326

I already see the white flag rising
>>
File: mapa.png (2MB, 2815x2868px) Image search: [Google]
mapa.png
2MB, 2815x2868px
>>75321376
>i don't see the flag of Castile
>>
I would make mate and their typical churrasco illegal, so they would have no reason to live and would kill themselves
>>
>>75325075
rude, llet the gaúchos be
>>
Nuke chinks
>>
>>75321376

Thats easy. I would just cut all funding and aid to the samis. Give it 20 years and the few who are left will then stab eachother to death in a final drunken showdown of the different tribes.

God i hate sami people so much...
>>
>>75321376
Give them economical and linguistic freedoms.
>>
>>75321376
>implying we have separatist movements
>>
>>75321376
>those
>having any seperatist movements that consists of >10 people
good joke, next you'll tell me Greece is the best country
>>
>>75321376
close up the mines and watch the coalniggers starve
>>
We have no president.

Inform the King about a separatist president in our country.
>>
>>75321376
Make the following proposition:
>give Bavaria to Austria
>Franconia remains as the 16th state
>ignore Baden-Württemberg and Lusatia because nobody there actually wants to secede
>offer Frisia that it can be its own state and adopt Frisian and Low German as official languages, but have them remain in the country.
>fund movements in Alsace and Lorraine and come up with a mutually beneficial solution
>>
get everyone hooked on opium
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.