[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which countries offer the quickest citizenship that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: passports-more-e1435313737544.jpg (141KB, 847x567px) Image search: [Google]
passports-more-e1435313737544.jpg
141KB, 847x567px
Which countries offer the quickest citizenship that doesn't require investing money?
>>
Uganda
>>
>>75320700
The U.S. is unironically one of the fastest countries to offer citizenship.
>>
>>75320700
if you live here for 2 years straight, you are a citizen

if you cry to judge like, 4 months in he will probably grant you citizenship
>>
>>75320758
Thats a good joke... By American standards anyways
>>
>>75320792
Is that why bolivians are flooding your country?
>>
Poland, Ireland, and Hungary give out passports like candy for people with their ethnicity (although countries like that often require at least a grandparent to have been a citizen)

Spain offers citizenship to descendants of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from the country hundreds of years ago, as long as they're practicing Jews today.

The Principality of Sealand will give you citizenship for like thirty pounds.
>>
i think you have to make money to get citizenship.
>>
Israel gives you a free pass if you're Jewish.
>>
>>75320836
they don't even bother getting citizenship or any kind of paper whatsoever
>>
>>75320879
I have jew passport and i visited Israel with my family. They have some
argie inmigrants there (Argie jews of course)
>>
>>75320700

I can definitely prove I have Latvian ancestry but how easy is it to get a passport for that country, from a monetary point of view is it a good investment? Seems like a lot of places are shilling the Baltics lately.
>>
>>75321760
Pretty sure you need to be able to speak latvian
>>
>>75320758
If you are not at the top %1, US citizenship is one of the hardest to obtain. And if you are not rich USA is a shit place to begin with.
>>
You are automatically Italian if one of your parents was Italian via jus sanguinis:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law#Attribution_of_citizenship_through_jus_sanguinis
It's complex, but simplified:
> granted by birth through the paternal line, with no limit on the number of generations, or through the maternal line for individuals born after 1 January 1948.
I was attributed via my mother.
>>
>>75322079
i am 5% italiano, where the qt girls at?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.