[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always thought washington state is the only based place in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: washington2.png (553KB, 2000x1238px) Image search: [Google]
washington2.png
553KB, 2000x1238px
I always thought washington state is the only based place in Usa but now I saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74

Is all of washington like this?
>>
Coastal areas of Washington and Oregon are really liberal, as close as California but without all the mexicans.
>>
>>75315781
yes
>>
>>75315781
>Is all of washington like this?
no, but those sort of people are only growing in number as commiefornians flee their sinking ship
>>
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
>>
>>75315781
I thought Washington was ion the east coast...
>>
>>75315990
that's washington, D.C., friend
>>
File: Screenshot_2020.png (67KB, 906x426px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2020.png
67KB, 906x426px
>>75315781

I guess its just that school which is really fucked.
>>
>>75315781
>Is all of washington like this?
Just the I-5 corridor between Olympia and Leafland, for the most part. The rest of western WA is a lot like a less-intense Alaska and from the mountains east it's more-or-less Idaho. However, it also must be mentioned that the I-5 corridor contains something like 70% of the state's population so it's not unfair to characterize Washington in that way.
>>
>>75315969
This is pretty accurate, though some of those states have problems that aren't captured by metrics (e.g. Utah has all that weird religious shit, Mass and Washington have a high cost of living, Iowa is boring). Plus once you get outside the biggest cities and their suburbs in pretty much every state, it's a pit on par with middle-class Russia. Same goes for certain sections of every city.

>>75316081
Evergreen College is one of the biggest meme colleges if not the biggest meme college in the US; it's not relevant and everyone who goes there is inherently weird and/or a loser. Look up its educational structure.
>>
Ah the mayor who raised the price on diet soda to tackle white privilege lol
>>
>>75315857
this pretty much
>>
>>75315781

Depends where you go. Even in some colleges people like that are considered a joke.
>>
>>75315781
>Evergreen State

Literal cancer. I do not understand how Evergreen State is an accredited university. I am embarrassed to be getting my degree in the same state as that trash college.

It's a joke of a school. Do not judge this state based on the mistake of Evergreen College.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/theethicist/2011/06/13/waste-your-tuition-at-evergreen-state-college-its-fun-get-high/
>>
>>75323542
lmao the mayor is too busy with his rape charges to get that bill to pass

hope it does pass though, I want to see all the fat asses here get butthurt
>>
Oregon is better
>>
>>75315969
>Hawaii number 1 in healthcare

wtf I was told that there was only one real hospital in the state, which was located on Honolulu
>>75315990
>Slovakian education
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.