[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Belgium, Netherlands or Portugal get shit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (5KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 650x650px
Why don't Belgium, Netherlands or Portugal get shit for colonialism whereas France and England constantly do?
>>
They get sandniggers instead

It's better than having niggers AND sandniggers, but it's still fucking awful
>>
they weren't very good at it, then again neither were the frogs
>>
File: 1487884333894.png (239KB, 587x544px)
1487884333894.png
239KB, 587x544px
>>75275585
because we didn't kill the natives.
>>
>>75275683
>because we didn't kill the natives.
>Belgium
>>
>>75275655
What do you mean the Portuguese weren't good at colonialism? They controlled lots of very rich territory at one point.
>>
Mostly because these countries slid into irrelevancy once colonialism was dead.
>>
>>75275683
DID WE? we fucking mixed with the natives you cunt
>>
>>75275882
The Dutch aren't irrelevant though, they're very active in international commerce and financial speculation. They're basically white Jews.
>>
File: 1470782229935.jpg (159KB, 1080x1275px)
1470782229935.jpg
159KB, 1080x1275px
>>75275914
Lucky
>>
>>75275585
I don't think people even want to talk about what Belgium did
>>
>>75276240
All I know is that they chopped off people's hands and shit

What's more surprising is that no one talks about how the spaghetti men pillaged and destroyed ancient Ethiopian churches
>>
>>75275585
They aren't ancient enemies of (((Britain))), who have perfected the art of propaganda.
>>
>>75275585
but we do
we have plenty of people from indonesia , suriname and the antillen
>>
>>75276746
Yeah but your coloniggers are usually cool and productive such as Wilders
>>
>>75275585
But we dindu anything.

Also, we and Spain are 200 years along the empire timeline compared to England/France. We started much earlier and lost it all much earlier, way before the PC bullshit started.

Also, everyone roots for the underdog, so we wuz heroes of the sea and shit.
>>
>>75275585
You get shit for something only if you consider yourself guilty.
>>
>>75275683
Actually, "we" did. Just one of many examples

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banda_Islands#Massacre_of_the_Bandanese

>>75276794
Our Indonesians are overwhelmingly (90+%) Christians from the Moluccas. They are viewed positively. Many of them have mixed with Dutch people either here or during colonial times, they're now called "Indo's". Many such cases, Wilders is one of them I think.

But the immigrants we get from Surinam and especially the Antilles are among the worst we ever get. Antilleans have the highest crime rates of any immigrant group in the Netherlands. Genetically and culturally, they're pretty much the same as African-Americans, i.e. descendants of slaves brought to the Americas to do labour.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.