[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do americans have such a love/hate relationship with eur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: spedepasanen.jpg (32KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
32KB, 600x683px
why do americans have such a love/hate relationship with europe? i'm not sure if europeans even think of america at all

http://ndsuspectrum.com/eurocentrism-in-american-public-education/
>>
>>75266214
amerifats are that kind of GF that want you to slap her shit while having sex but when you do she start crying and you feel guilty and then she says... did I told you to stop?
>>
>>75266214
If it wasn't for America and the Marshall plan, all of Europe would be an Africa tier shithole. Eurocucks should be worshipping Americans for saving them during and after ww2. America is the reason Europe is still powerful today.
>>
>>75266214
>i'm not sure if europeans even think of america at all
Lmfbo what fucking planet are you on? Literally half the catalog on this shit board is European spackers raging about America
>>
Oh look another 30 threads about america today
>>
>>75266781
t. jim o'hara mcdonald smithenstein
>>
>>75266781
Why do you downplay the role of the Soviet Union in WW2, Nigel?
>>
>>75267888
>Nigeling your own kin
Fuck off or drop the proxy
>>
>>75267950
t. Nigel Farage
>>
>>75267774
Not an argument you fag, if it wasn't for the Marshall plan Europe would be in shambles. Euroshits owe everything they have to America.
>>
>>75268954
didn't know paid DCbots existed on 4chan
oh wait, yes i did
fuck off trump
>>
>>75268981
HEAD
NICE AND HOT
>>
>>75266214
they're so obsessed with us I'm almost embarassed on their behalf
>>
>>75266214
Oh look, bruce doesn't know the meaning of eurocentrism.
>>
>>75269353
>yeah it's not like European anons here constantly whine about America and make threads full of asshurt 24/7 or anything
90% of American threads are actually made by euros and every single one of them is like
>wahhh America this, America that
>wahhh America made fun of me
>>
>>75266214
>why do americans have such a love/hate relationship with europe?
Because some parts of Europe are nice while some parts are shit. Kind of like how some parts of the US are nice and some parts are shit.

Why would you entirely love or hate something so complex?
>>
>>75269450
shut up
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.