[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time that the Russian government wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1192_Corruption.jpg (39KB, 622x465px) Image search: [Google]
1192_Corruption.jpg
39KB, 622x465px
When was the last time that the Russian government wasn't corrupt?
>>
Meme indexes
>>
Why is majority of the world so shit?
>>
>>75230574
1950s
>Turkey is less corrupt than russia
Lmaoing at your shitty map retard
>>
>>75233865

I dont know about this one, but this kind of indexes usually are about "perceived corruption"
>>
>>75233865
russia has a worse political system than turkey, for now
>>
>>75230574
lol never

>>75233787
it's human nature to steal and take advantage

>>75233865
>1950s
AHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah right
>>
>>75230574
meme map
>>
File: 1457743115252.jpg (671KB, 2720x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1457743115252.jpg
671KB, 2720x1720px
>>75233787
You have a constitution that you hold as almost sacred and a sense of civic duty. JFK asked what you could do for you government.
Here, communism fucked everything up and the politicians shit all over the constitution and change it and the laws so that they can profit and escape prosecution.
>>
>>75234018
Now that Erdogan is at 50% sultan mode, will corruption rise or fall ?
>>
>>75233787
All politicians need to be genocide desu. /Pol/ will say it's because only white countries are not corrupt but the most corrupt fuckers here are white.
>>
>>75234254
rise

but russia is an another level
>>
>>75234178
Idk about Romania but the US aids and abets corruption in Latin America. They routinely refuse to extradite ex-presidents being tried for corruption in their home countries. Their stooge banks like the IMF and IDB lend money to finance corrupt projects without asking for financial details.
>>
>>75230574
>Perception of curruption
Shit index
>>
>>75234412
I think the US might have pulled that shit here in 89. I remember reading something about snipers on rooftops during the revolution. We NATO now so they probably have us by the balls in some way. At least we got some rockets by the sea out of it.
>>
>>75230574
When it was ruled by gengis khan
>>
>perception of corruption
>countries with the deepest, most sophisticated corrupt schemes will never even know about it and rank high on the not-corrupt list
>countries with honest politicians but a history of dishonest governments will rank low
>>
>>75234800
Nah, it's just that in chile politicians tell you how they will fuck you, they buy you a drink, take you for dinner and then use lube before put it in your ass, it's fucked up, but it's on the books, same with murrika. In argentina you are just plain raped.
>>
>>75235060
Yeah, but perception of corruption is as good a metric as going out and asking random people on the street how they think the weather will be for the next week and then call it weather forecast
>>
shit map
>>
>>75230574
>39 KB, 622x465
>click to enlarge

I wish I could, but OP is a cunt who can't upload decent pictures in the year of our Lord 2017.
>>
>>75233787
majority of the world is non-white
>>
>>75234571
I mean, after Iran-Contra, no shit the US is in bed with corrupt politicians and literal terrorist groups and actively supports them. It would be weird if they didn't. It's a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>75234581
came here to post this
>>
File: danskjavlar.png (39KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
danskjavlar.png
39KB, 780x500px
FUCKING DANES

GIB FIRST PLACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Never
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.