[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion: we shouldn't support Saudi Arabia, they go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: turkey2017.jpg (35KB, 468x256px) Image search: [Google]
turkey2017.jpg
35KB, 468x256px
Opinion: we shouldn't support Saudi Arabia, they go against our values
>>
>>75228083
It's true. Also we need to stop intervening for regime change and funding radicals as proxy forces
>>
>>75228083
Nobody gives a shit about values its all about interests and shit.
>>
>>75228083
Maybe you can find a way to make cars run on olive oil.
>>
>>75228155
>trade with and support radical Wahabist theocracy because lol muh realpolitik
>oh no we're getting attacked by fundamentalist Sunni terrorists again

Truly some 3D chess right there
>>
ITT: Iran Internet Defense Force strikes again
>>
>>75228362
>t. Meyer Rosenblatt
>>
Agreed

Did you guys know that people actually think Saudi Arabia is a good nation?
A friend of mine said he wishes America wasn't the "world police", but thinks the Saudis should have a bigger military so THEY could overthrow middle eastern terror regimes
I didn't even know what to say to that
>>
>>75228083
literally everyone on the left and the right agree with this.Saudis are fucking trash.
>>
>>75228083
but they have oil
>>
>>75228537
Honestly it would be worth it to transition over to nuclear and clean coal energy just to watch Riyadh get reclaimed by the thermodynamic equilibria of the Arabian desert.
>>
>>75228656
Maybe 30-40 years ago, now if the oil market evaporates they've still got trillions of diverse investments in the US an everywhere else.
>>
>>75228425
No.
They are basically ISIS but confined in its own country and with special zones for foreigners.

They are also doubly hypocrites : one because they built a "centre against fundamentalist Ideology" while being an fundamentalist ideology themselves, and also because they routinely drink wine, eat pork and engage in Western vices when they can get away with it. Saudi ALWAYS chose an Air France flight from Paris to Riyad because Air France serves wine.
>>
>>75228289
bilions>few dead children
>>
>>75229259
>No.
>They are basically ISIS but confined in its own country and with special zones for foreigners.
I never implied Saudi Arabia is good, see that i started my post with "agreed"?

Then i go on to point out how it's actually a common thinking that they're the good guys, and use an example in my buddy
I don't like them, and i was just surprised that my buddy is so naive.
>>
>>75228083
That's true of half the countries most major powers support. We support them because they are a counter balance to Iran and their intelligence services provide good info.
>>
Trump is a globalist Illuminati electronic old man
>>
>>75228410
t.Reza Ahmadinejad: chair jockey, shill and shit poster for the iranian revolutionary guard
>>
>>75228083
wow really makes me think. really makes my neurons fire you know
>>
>>75231490
t. Ezra Greenberg, Vassar Alum and proudly HIV+
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.