[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If your country does not belong here you are not the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bricsg81 (1).jpg (600KB, 4683x2387px) Image search: [Google]
bricsg81 (1).jpg
600KB, 4683x2387px
>If your country does not belong here you are not the main countries of the world
>>
>BRICS
Is this picture from 2009
>>
what does it say?
>>
BRICS is such a fucking meme

>B
They had potential leading up to the early 2000's, but they fucked everything for themselves by electing Lula. In 2015, they had -3.8% GDP growth, compared to America's +2.4%.

>R
Their 2015 GDP growth was -3.7%, their country is still Africa-tier in many regards, and to make things worse they have demographic problems which are even worse than those of the west. Literally the _ONLY_ thing they have is a military which doesn't even come close to that of the USA.

>I
Despite their growth, they're still an Africa-tier shithole whose military is only useful for squabbles with Pakistan. Their 2015 GDP per capita was less than $1,600, for fuck's sake. For comparison, fucking BOLIVIA has a GDP per capita which is _TWICE_ as high. India's GDP per capita is so low, that its total GDP is stall far from catching up to that of the UK, despite the insane population difference.

>C
Literally the only non-meme part of that stupid acronym.

>S
I'm frankly astounded that anybody ever thought to include this shithole. I'm pretty sure they just wanted to be politically correct, and so they felt the need to include some African country, thus they picked the wealthiest one. South Africa isn't at all rich (2015 GDP per capita less than $5,700), isn't growing particularly fast (GDP growth rates consistently similar to those of western countries for the past several years), doesn't have that high a population (55 million), and yet still has some of the world's worst crime rates and a fuckton of corruption problems. The notion of that country being a future leader is a fucking joke, even Nigeria is a better candidate simply because of its population.

And finally, those countries aren't even cohesive together. China and India hate each other, and Brazil is trying to develop its own manufacturing sector which seeks to compete with the others and as a result is extremely protectionist.
>>
>>75221438
Nope, 2012. It's in the upper right corner.
>>
>>75221473
>The new powers doesn't need the West anymore
>>
ITT: Mexicans and mini-Mexicans still jealous and mad about a meme from 2008
>>
>BRICS
>does not include Kazakhstan to make it BRICKS
>>
File: Decênio.jpg (86KB, 590x826px) Image search: [Google]
Decênio.jpg
86KB, 590x826px
>>75221874
>ignoring parliamentary coup against Dilma Rousseff
>treating Lula as "bad" government
>>
>>75224642

Do you still exist? How much money you earn to make propaganda of this mafia couple? I want to kmow. Please respond. I need money.
>>
>implying just because a region is more politically segmented it's economically irrelevant
dumb memer map
>>
File: 0E3.gif (204KB, 146x114px) Image search: [Google]
0E3.gif
204KB, 146x114px
>>75224642

Haha nice one
>>
File: Dilicia.jpg (46KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
Dilicia.jpg
46KB, 700x393px
>>75224642
Sopa de corrupçao
é uma riqueza
>>
What do other BRIC-bros think of this? Is it a meme or is it worth something?
>>
>>75221438
Can you read?
>>
>>75221874
India and China don't hate each other , and cooperate on many issues.

Rivals don't necessarily need to hate each other. Chinese barely even realize India exists until someone gets gangraped again.

South Africa grew in 2014-2016 while Nigeria has been in recession. Nigeria is also poorer and ruled by authoritarian dumbfucks. The current prez is on life-support while terrorists and starvation ravage the north and gangs steal oil in the south.
South Africa's a shithole, but of the subsaharan countries it definitely is the most politically important.
>>
>>75224973
>>75225147
>>75225302
To be fair, it is ironic that she got impeached by corrupt vice president, corrupt house leader, and corrupt senators.

It's like watching rats racing to drown the other first as the whole ship sinks.
>>
>>75221411

>G7 = Countries militarily occupied by the US for several decades. Also some of the most military active countries.

Russia didn't belong at all.
>>
>>75221411
http://www.firstpost.com/world/brics-plus-china-wants-more-countries-in-grouping-will-indias-influence-be-reduced-3324620.html

we are relevant and shiet
>>
>>75221874
This, this and this. BRICS is a meme acronym with meme "superpowers". China excluded ofc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.