[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've read your CV and you don't have a Facebook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1495458992590.jpg (43KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
1495458992590.jpg
43KB, 848x565px
>I've read your CV and you don't have a Facebook? >Explain or this interview is OVER!
>>
>>75176213
I'll make it once I get plastic surgies i dont want my profile pic to have ugly gook eyes
>>
>>75176213
You don't put your facebook on your CV.
>>
>>75176213

In my country is comon donĀ“t have facebook.
>>
why would zidane want to know if i have facebook
>>
Because I'm not a sheep.
>>
This literally will never happen.
Companies have no reason to not prefer highly functional autists over normies that spend half the day on facebook.
>>
>>75176213
lived in china for years, never felt the need for one.
>>
>>75178172
>>
>>75178172
kek this is absolutely not true.
Corporations want social, reliable people that pay attention how they represent themselves on the web and how they could help representing the corp on the web.

If you want to get into any higher paying job you WILL be asked why you don't have social media because they'll either suspect you to hide something or that you're some anti-social creep, given that you don't already look like one.
>>
>>75176213

I deleted all social media to have more time to shitpost
>>
>PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN
>Natasha, bring in the ruler
>>
>>75178600
Sort of this. Autismos are normally at the lower end of the totem pole, because management actually requires you to interact with people. That being said I have never been asked if I had a Facebook at any job interview
>>
>>75178600
Bro-tip: Twitter, not Facebook.

And have a normal twitter account and a autistic one.

Because they care more about your opinions instead of your niece pictures or your trip to India looking for peace and aids.
>>
>>75180930
You didn't because they can't ask you but they care... they care A LOT. Like your age and if you have kids.
The most important part is to have social life. Just upload retarded pictures of beer glasses in a bar or a bike trip or that kind of shit to prove you have a social life and contacts.

I work in HR
>>
>>75176213
That does not happen here but in japan we must write CVs by handwriting due to the culture that appriciate the thoughts that handwriting shows one's personality. I dont think thats unrational however.
>>
>>75176213
>Eh the b-botnet
>>
>>75181479
Pro-tip:

Nobody even remotely cares about your opinion, especially on the internet.
>>
>>75178600
He was referring to facebook specifically. Not social media or the internet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.