[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that Romans were Nordic and that Modern Italians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Italians are not Romans.png (250KB, 1828x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Italians are not Romans.png
250KB, 1828x2136px
Friendly reminder that Romans were Nordic and that Modern Italians have nothing to do with them
>>
>>75159827
Hello Frankposter
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 1145x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 1145x865px
You have to go back
>>
>>75159875
Hi, Briton friend

>>75159884
>>>/would you date a colombian girl.jpg/
>>
File: first norwegians.jpg (61KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
first norwegians.jpg
61KB, 650x366px
>>75159827
>Romans were Nordic and that Modern Italians have nothing to do with them

Damn that means that romans looked good back then
>>
>>75160055
The Perfidious Italian try to steal your accomplishement but an increasing number of people are acknowledging the Nordicness of the Romans
>>
File: vargbedtimestories.jpg (111KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
vargbedtimestories.jpg
111KB, 1000x600px
>>75160391
hmm I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>75160492
I'm not Nordic myself, i'm just acknowledging that Romans were Nordic
>>
>>75160055
>facial reconstructions
I wish they would stop with this meme. They are complete guess work by the artist and have no scientific value whatsoever
>>
>>75160788
so who are we going to belive? scientists or that french guy with those youtube videos?
>>
>>75161023
>so who are we going to belive? scientists or that french guy with those youtube videos?

I'm not even sure what you're saying here but these facial reconstructions aren't created by scientists, nor do they serve a scientific purpose. They are speculative and created by artists to give the public something interesting to look at. The artists are given a few speculative details and most of the finish product is pure guess work or made to resemble a preconceived notion. We haven't reached a level where we can create facial imagery from genetic code let alone from a few skull bone fragments.
>>
wwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzz
>>
>>75161510
>scientists are called "artists" in America

why are you guys so special? using fancy names on things n shiet
>>
>>75161836
They are created by Forensic ARTISTS who are hired and have nothing to do with the actual scientific research
>>
>>75162003
how do you know? are you an scientist, sorry I mean artist?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.