[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are muslims really like in Sweden? Looking at it from a sane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: B6GsVBECMAAJARn1.jpg (63KB, 599x458px) Image search: [Google]
B6GsVBECMAAJARn1.jpg
63KB, 599x458px
How are muslims really like in Sweden? Looking at it from a sane point of view, not /pol/ shit
>>
petty crime, sell drugs and live in destitute areas with shitty schools, stores and basically live in crippling poverty filled with abuse.
>>
File: 1492656661787.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1492656661787.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>75148954
>destitute areas with shitty schools

But.. But, someone told me all Swedish people had a high standard of living, even refugees
>>
>>75148907
>Looking at it from a sane point of view
>not /pol/ shit
pick one
>>
They're far from a homogenous group and tend to hate each other more than they hate us. Kurds and Turks can't get along and neither can Arabs and Persians, and everybody hate Somalis.

The Persians, Kurds, Turks and Bosniaks are perfectly assimilated and behave like any Swede, Their women are disgusting sluts like our Swedish ones and their men are usually educated and well-behaved.

The Arabs are a major disaster but it's more crime and niggerbehaviour than radical Islam. Their old women tend to still wear the headscarf but no young Arab girl is going to wear that and they are usually wild sluts. They behave like American niggers more than muslims. The Afghanis show the same behaviour except they're literally all young men here to rape. Absolute cancer. Finally the Somalis are complete niggers while keeping the radical islamism. They're pure cancer.

Overall there was little problems with radical Islam up to recently when it has grown fast in the segregated suburbs. I believe it's mostly due to increase segregation than anything else. I also think our immigration politics is a fucking disaster and we should close the borders to all "refugees".
>>
>>75149026
No... they ruin their own neighbourhoods and there are no Swedes there to clean or fix anything. Swedish teachers won't teach there because they would face daily threats, sex crime, violence, assault etc so they have to do with substitute teachers or shitty non-white teachers.
>>
>>75148907
Rapist, thieves, murderers and criminals
the pol "meme" is literally the truth
>>
File: again.jpg (129KB, 1235x486px)
again.jpg
129KB, 1235x486px
>>75150351
>>
They live in their own areas, which they pretty much destroy. A few live like Swede's.
In normal everyday life a normal Swede like me will not be bothered by them. In all honesty I rarely see the "hordes" people talk about. And the few I have met were pretty ok people.
Not saying there isn't lot's of shitty fuckers here as well, just that for the most part you won't notice them.
My town for example has quite a lot of them in certain areas, but I can still walk home at night and not worry. You are much more likely to be harassed by some drunken nutjob than run into some muslim cunt.
And most of the violent crime in the street these days is between different refugees.
>>
>>75148907
They get all the pussy
>>
>>75151121
This.
Also they seem to hate each other more than us Swedes. There is always fighting going in between them.
And besides the random "svenne" etc shout after me I have never had a problem either.
You won't see them at work, you won't see them in outside the cities.
Just like rats, they prefer the slum.
You want to get away from them? Drive 10 minutes into the countryside.
>>
>>75148907
An Israeli guy made a documentary about Muslims in Sweden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR7REARFFpQ
>>
Like the others said most muslims don't get along.

This is most likely the reason for them not having any political party, they can't get along and there isn''t any sole immigrant group that's big enough to get any influence.

Some parties are being taken of over by muslims though, like the left party
>>
File: Sweden+yes.jpg (66KB, 640x640px)
Sweden+yes.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>75148907
>not /pol/ shit
but /pol/ is the board of truth.
>>
The /pol/ view is the sane view point
>>
>>75149082
In which cities are they riddled the most?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.