[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are countries like Bulgaria, Greece and Poland not well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1479649790386.jpg (74KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1479649790386.jpg
74KB, 500x399px
Why are countries like Bulgaria, Greece and Poland not well respected in the EU?
>>
Former soviet counties.
>>
>>75147519
Why should they be? Respect needs to be earned
>>
>>75147519
Because it's OK to disrespect Eastern Europeans, brown people and Muslims are off limits. Also the unfortunate fact that only the worst of our diaspora are visible, the ones that integrate are invisible.
>>
they are poor
no one respects the poor
>>
who wants the respect of a bunch of feminine liberal faggot pieces of shit that i wouldnt piss on if they were on fire?
>>
fuck turkgaria mate
>>
>>75147798
I'd piss on you if you weren't on fire
>>
Poor backward countries pretending to be Western.
>>
>>75147519
They aren't rich
>>
>Bulgaria and Romania would've been admitted were it not for the possibility of Russia taking them under its control
>>
>>75147798
this is why you eastern hordes should be caged
>>
>>75147519
we're 2fun4them to handle
>>
>>75147972
>genocides internally
The Croats should have finished the work with you half-pigs.
>>
fuck wh*te ""people""
>>
>>75148020
its ok barbarian
you only thoughts are about committing crime
thats why balkans are consider subhuman
becuse of. people like you
>>
>>75148095
not because of the nation that started wars with all their neighbors 20 years ago, that same nation that is sucking russian cock to this day?
>>
>>75148126
we are not in the eu
and im. talking about individuals
you behave like typical 80iq balkanian
and no my country voivodina didnt start any war
>>
File: pisa-mathematics.jpg (186KB, 650x607px) Image search: [Google]
pisa-mathematics.jpg
186KB, 650x607px
>>75147519
Why did the Ottoman empire spread retardation?
>>
>>75148367
How the fuck is Poland at the same than Finland and 1 above Germany
>>
>>75148491
poles are not dumb
they are just lazy
>>
>>75148491
Pisa is rigged, China has like an average of 100 which can not be true considering there are at least 500 million uneducated peasants living there
>>
>>75147519

At least they're in the EU
>>
>>75148562
lazy? you haven't seen icelanders then
we've just been unfortunate and delayed
>>
>>75147519
because we were integrated into the union to be a garbage disposal for lowest quality food and other products. western companies earn fuckzillion euros of us while western peasants cry about how we are money sinkholes. of course union sinks money into us, so all the lobbing western CEOs can sweep it all for themselves.
fuck EU, hope it burns.
>>
>>75149394
define 'unfortunate'
>>
>>75147519
>(((respect)))
>>>/x/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.