[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true white people become expats in the more stable parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mqia53ndTi1qf1xcgo1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqia53ndTi1qf1xcgo1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x653px
Is it true white people become expats in the more stable parts of Africa and live like kings for a decade on a lump sum of $200k USD with missionary groups and NGOs?
>>
>>75147192
It's more so well to do black Americans retire in stable areas of Africa like Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and it seems like a small, small trickle in Namibia, Senegal and Rwanda.

Most whites who are there continue working.
>>
I could live a decade from the lump sum of $200k USD in Germany.
>>
for 200k USD you could live here in NZ for 3 years and never receive income and still be okay

but you need much more inorder to buy a house here like alot more.
>>
>>75147351
this
>>
>>75147192
I know a white Kenyan who gamed the hiring system for mncs. He quit a job which he was hired as a Kenyan, reapplied as a Canadian a few years later got the job again but this time they paid him more (ignoring bonuses and allowances) simply because he applied as a first worlder.

Ngos and mncs pick first worlders over locals regardless if the locals have a decent educated pool of workers or more experience in the area because they live in it or worked for many years lol. Bridge international schoolspays its black teachers less then Indians and whites just because they can. All those teachers aren't even professional teachers, they just do lessons off a tablet so level of education means little and really doesn't factor in.
>>
>>75150894
what would you be doing in those three years to eat up that much money? If you were renting sure, but staying with your parents, pissing in bottles and never buying anything, eventually inheriting their house wouldn't be so bad
>>
They're mostly sex tourists.
>>
>>75147192
You have made this thread 3 times. Haven't you had your questions answered or are you just attention whoring at this point?
>>
The average pay in our capital is 500$ with 2000$ a month you can live very very well off.
That makes for 100 months worth of good life.
That's 8.2 years.
That of course does not account for inflation an things getting more expensive.
>>
>>75156254
>be sex tourist
>choose anywhere in Africa
Literally why?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.