[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Ramadan. Be respectful to muslims on /int/ by not posting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 32432.jpg (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
32432.jpg
267KB, 1024x768px
It's Ramadan.
Be respectful to muslims on /int/ by not posting delicious international food.

Thank you
>>
File: torreznos.jpg (27KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
torreznos.jpg
27KB, 600x402px
>>75143894

'kay
>>
>>75143915
is that deep fried banana skins?
>>
>>75143932

pork skin
>>
File: Kims_Gammeldags_Flaskesvaer.png (62KB, 211x211px) Image search: [Google]
Kims_Gammeldags_Flaskesvaer.png
62KB, 211x211px
>>75143915
mmmm
>>
File: vancouver-poutine.jpg (135KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
vancouver-poutine.jpg
135KB, 700x467px
Happy رمضان
>>
no it's not lol
>>
>>75143894
You shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but DOES NOT PART THE HOOF, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the hare, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you." Leviticus 11:1-8
>>
>>75145731
Will be in a few days anyway
>>
Not yet, a few more days till Ramadan
I'm getting ready already by stuffing myself up with pork

looking forward to going to the pool and eat haram food in front of mudshits
>>
Is it ramadan every month now?
>>
>>75145812
I wanted to convert to Islam. I had no trouble giving up my friends, alcohol, pork, time for prayers, shellfish, and possibly my life in service to Allah, but when I heard I couldn't have any rock badger that was it. Life without rock badger meat is not worth living.
>>
>>75145879
Just one Friday and Saturday in May
>>
File: classic australian cuisine.jpg (47KB, 633x210px) Image search: [Google]
classic australian cuisine.jpg
47KB, 633x210px
>>
>>75145812
>that feel when abrahamcucks could eat bacon if they had only invented refrigeration before writing their scripture
>>
>>75145867
>implying Turks fast
hahaha kartoffeldeutsche hurensohn bring dich um du hund
>>
File: 020.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>75146078
What are those?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.