[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok i finally got circumcised surprisingly i don't feel shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

ok i finally got circumcised
surprisingly i don't feel shit

i'm in a room with a fat muslim who does weight loss surgery lmao

anyways i am now like jews and muslims and americans, say welcome to me /int/
>>
For what purpose
>>
>>75143073
phimosis
>>
File: 31c.png (207KB, 443x523px) Image search: [Google]
31c.png
207KB, 443x523px
>tfw uncut dick
>>
>>75143073
chronic anime masturbation problem
>>
Gratz bro. Welcome to civilized and clean world.
>>
>>75143034
Mashallah my brother, hopefully every french men will do the same inshallah
>>
>>75143034
good luck pissing barb wire next 2 weeks
>>
>>75143089
You know you can get rid of that without surgery?
I had phimosis as a kid, my dad got me a cream from doctor that I had to put under the skin and then keep stretching it back day by day until it could pull back completely.

Enjoy your needlessly cut dry dick retard
>>
>>75143205
well i had hypersensibility behind it, so the doctor (white christian) offered me a choice but clearly told me the pros and cons of each i chose this one
>>
>>75143205
Uhm does that actually work I never got circumcised, but my skin hurts when I pull it back. I'm scared to go to the doctor since they'll just want to cut my dick. Do you recommend this?
>>75143289
Does the cream have negative side effects?
>>
>>75143313
well it doesn't fix the hypersensibility and you may need to circumcize regardless
>>
>>75143391
>Hypersensitivity
Wtf every dick who isn't uncut has sensitivity most surgeries are just done for money. They only wanted your money. It's one of the reasons doctors here do that shit. They get like $5,000 per baby atleast if not more. I want to go with the cream, but don't know if that works.
>>
>>75143461
this, even with single payer health care hospitals are interested in doing the highest cost procedures
>>
>>75143461
I just told you that it worked for me.
I was supposed to get my dick cut first too as a child but I cried so much that my parents asked for another option and then we got that red liquid that was put under the foreskin and gave a burning pain but gradually made it looser.
Then over multiple weeks of gradually moving it under the bathtub it eventually pulled back all the way.

And I did not have a light phimosis, it was literally an elephant trunk that misdirected the flow of my piss
>>
>>75143652
No side effects whatsoever? Like the chemicals won't cause dick cancer?
>>
>>75143737
I'm dying of dick cancer as we speak so just get your foreskin snipped. Toodleoo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.