[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>marking undergrad assignments >all the yangs, zhangs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>marking undergrad assignments
>all the yangs, zhangs, zhengs, etc get 90%+
>all the white kids get 30-70% with a couple exceptions

Can someone explain to me why Chinese immigration is bad?

I've been marking assignments for 3-4 years now during my PhD and it's undeniable the Chinese kids far exceed the average white kids scores.

They seem to just be as good, if not better, members of society?
>>
>>75131151
They cheat
>>
>>75131166
this, if it's anything like uk most of them don't even speak english they just buy answers online
>>
>>75131151
t. ying yang ching chang
>>
>>75131151
people don't like competition
>>
>>75131151
cuz we habe to sabe da white rais!!!!!!!!
>>
>>75131151
chinese immigration is bad because the ones immigrating are rich, they drive up housing prices so we have to live in shitholes in our own country
its got nothing to do with test scores
>>
>>75131151

>he doesn't know about chink cheating
>>
>>75131151
Wow they got good test scores?

DID YOU HEAR THAT GUYS? TIME TO TEAR DOWN THE BORDERS. THEY'VE GOT GOOD TEST SCORES. LET EM IN, LET THEM ALL IN!
>>
>>75131151
K
>>
All they do is study. Go into the science computer room at uoa and its pure Asian.
When white men were men (wwmwm) Asian betas wouldn't do well in society because they look like
selfish losers.
>>
>>75131151
Saw the same thing when I was in uni.

All assignments the Asian exchange students would smash it, because they all worked together on everything. Every individual assignments they did as group assignments.
They would go poorly in the exams compared to their assignments every single time.
>>
they're intelligent but often have poor english, bad social skills and rely on mummy and daddy back home in China to ensure they get the best positions
>>
>>75131166
This, I remember hearing about a small company in Sydney that was recently busted for writing international students' assignments for them for a fee.
>>
>>75132326
It's super common tbqh
>>
>>75131166
/thread
>>
>>75132322
>bad social skills
>tfw this is me without the small creepy eyes and oily yellow skin
I-is there anyway to change?
>>
>>75132506
Yes. Make a conscious effort to get better at talking to people and practice it often.
>>
>>75132520
>Yes. Make a conscious effort to get better at talking to people and practice it often.
It's not like I don't do this but I'm not improving at all.
>>
>>75131151
Rich/Government Official chinks will have proxies take the important tests for them to get into the good schools.

I live in a college town, theres atleast a dozen chinese kids who all own lambos and cannot speak a dicks worth of english.
>>
>>75132526
I'm sure you're not being honest with yourself.

Take a look at how you talk and remember things you're doing wrong then work on them. Use your phone to record yourself talking to people then play it back and you'll be able to see that you're mumbling, or stuttering or repeating words, or speaking too fast. Read books about body language. Watch people who speak well talk and take note of what they do. Sign up to your local ToastMasters.
>>
>>75132531
This. Those insects should be shot on sight.
>>
good

fuck drumpf , fuck israel and fuck wh*te people
>>
>>75132531
oh and fuck engrish as well

you anglos should be forced to learn other languages
>>
>>75131151
They are the superior race.
If you let them in they will eventually take power and you'll end up slaves.
>>
>>75131166
Indeed. Some colleges here, specially in commiefornia are starting to look more closely at chinese/korean students.
>>
>>75132615
You have to take one year of foreign language during your college years, but not force to expand it.
>>
>>75131166
this
>>
>>75131166
Indian International Student told me it's just that course work is much more difficult back home, so when they come here it's easy in comparison
>>
>>75133308
Let's face it: we have an anti-intellectual cultures in Australia and the migrants coming from China haf to compete with billions of the fuckers. China also has a strong culture demanding which is demanding of children to succeed and not shame their family, similar to South Korea.
The level of competition between kids in Australia and kids in China is worlds apart, really. Even if only the top 1% of Chinese students went overseas to study at universities, it would still equate to millions of them.
>>
>>75133429
true, but most will say >>75131166
>>
>>75131166
Don't we all?

Are you all so retarded to think the average Pajeet, Zheng, or Mombadou shows up in international universities?

There's no conclusive evidence to show that study abroad students cheat more than natives. Matter of fact, here in Spain the Spanish cheat FAR MORE than the study abroad students.
>>
>>75131166
of course
>>
>>75133429
meme post
>>
That's bad though, having a foreign upper class is going to cause resentment
>>
>>75131151
All immigration is good. The Chinese Mexican, Indian etc. immigrants work very hard and contribute to the economy. Without immigrants we would be nothing.
>>
>>75134864
I'm pretty sure I read that exact post somewhere else before
>>
>>75134917
This. Immigrants should replace our native populations and make us a minority in our own countries. It's only right for the evils we've inflicted.
>>
>>75131980
Accept your inferior intelligence, wh*tey
>>
>>75133308
That's an Indian meme that they spread around so they can feel oh-so-superior to degenerate westerners.

t. worked with Indians who couldn't even solve simple second-order differential equations
>>
>>75135315
but they do perform better, so it can't be much of a meme
>>
>>75131151
azns actually are good at testing. but thats all. and that shit skills make such a test culture and its social hierarchy leading up to the "work hard" culture. burgerland is actually "free" in this regard. in azn societies, academic backgrounds only matter and take control of everything. japan is somewhat flexible compared to china and sk but still its driven by the backgrounds and values it too much.
>>
>>75135505
Really? Because I knew a bunch who ended up flunking out and having to return home because they couldn't handle the coursework. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of brilliant ones too, but personal experience has soured me on the whole meme of Indians being intellectual powerhouses.

Put another way: How much more brilliant can people who come from a country where shitting in the street is socially acceptable really be?
>>
>>75131166
Quality leaf post for once.
>>
>>75134864
It's accurate. The situation is a nation with over 1.3 billion people, roughly 13% of them going into and working towards higher education. Of that figure, only the wealthiest and brightest will be able to finish off their education at better universities abroad. That's around 169 million people. If we say 1% of this figure goes abroad, that's still roughly 1.7 million people. That a fucking lot of people. It's essentially a selective process for intelligence and ability to perform. The same shit that kids undergo for national sports in America and their selective pressures. You reckon those hand egg and nigger ball players are cheats?
We have thousands of them coming to Australia, do you honestly fucking think we have the culture and demographics to compete with that? So no, those claiming that Asians are merely cheats are being fuelled by irrationality.
Use your noggin a little more.

>>75134921
You've likely read similar posts around. It's a simple conclusion to draw when looking at the circumstances.
>>
>>75135708
>Put another way: How much more brilliant can people who come from a country where shitting in the street is socially acceptable really be?
Look at this way: in your own nation it is entirely socially acceptable for people to live on the streets, yet the USA has some of the wealthiest individuals in the world with some of the largest houses in the world.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.