[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What your country's police would do in this case? Poli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

What your country's police would do in this case?

Police stories thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN9_jmjuqxc
>>
File: fb88153156ef.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fb88153156ef.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1483313549134s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1483313549134s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>75128811
>>
They would've got shot no questioned.

>driving away from the while not allowing them to grab onto your car and detain you
=would've got you shot
>police almost risked getting runned over
=would've gotten his ass shot
>Doing all of this in an airport
-nigga, he and a few dozen bystanders would be shot
>>
>>75130337
>he and a few dozen bystanders would be shot
God bless
>>
>>75130569
Our police would have proceed the same as the burgers, but our cops can aim and follow procedures. Nobody would get shot but the driver.
>>
>Normal police
probably the same
>BOPE/ROTA
at least 70 "warning" shots
>>
File: 1445595324328.jpg (23KB, 273x252px) Image search: [Google]
1445595324328.jpg
23KB, 273x252px
>>75128811
Wew.
>>
probably end up in same scenario or they had just given up in the first couple of minutes after he ran away and not make the stupid mall chase.
this one time I remember being invited to drink by a friend that is a lawyer, we ended up in small house in the shittiest part in town where there were these sketchy looking lads that drove hummers and were drinking expensive bottles. My friend got drunk in a matter of minutes because he wanted to take take as much expensive alcohol as possible, we ended up driving with the sketchy lads to the nearest convenience store to buy alcohol when one police officer stopped us, my friend got out of the car and started calling him "pinche poli puto, te voy a partir la madre indio culero" and my friend started chasing the police officer after he backed up to his car, (my friend is a 1.6 m 60kg jew looking manlet), he told him "ponte en guardia culero que aquĆ­ mismo te rompo" while raising his fists, the sketchy lads got worried and started holding my friend while I was dying of laughter dropped on the floor right next to him, the lads managed to get my friend in the car and I gave the officer 200 pesos to let us go, just as we got in the car my friend threw a rock to the officer's car and told the sketchy lads to hurry the fuck up, everyone was mad at my friend but me and we ended up drinking by ourselves back in the party.
>>
>>75130879
>mall chase
this is inyternational airport
>>
>>75128811
Would've been shot exactly at 0:03 by all officers in the area (once he went in reverse). There would have been about 30-50 rounds fired between the 3 cops. Then they would throw him out of the car and arrest him face down in the snow and wait for the ambulance.

I'm not condoning this practice
>>
>>75130879
ohh, then that changes things.
since its federal property you'd get your brains blown by one of these lads
>>
>>75131095
>>75131221
>>
>>75131221
they looks serious
>>
>>75128811
the police would magdump into the car 2 seconds into the vid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.