[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe: Central > West > South > North > East USA:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: regions-of-the-us-image[1].jpg (170KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
regions-of-the-us-image[1].jpg
170KB, 640x360px
Europe: Central > West > South > North > East
USA: West => Northeast >>> Southwest >>>>> Midwest >>> Southeast

Debate me.
(ignore the flag, actually an Americlap)
>>
Central Europe doesnt exist
>>
>central europe

>>>/x/
>>
>>75121824
>>
File: 600px-Central_Europe_Regions[1].png (178KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Central_Europe_Regions[1].png
178KB, 600x501px
>>75121824
>>75121853
Regardless of whether you'd like to acknowledge its existence, the countries shown here.
>>
>>75121891
>Poland
>Switzerland

XD
>>
>>75121952
>XD
XD
>>
>>75121789
Central Europe is shittier than Western Europe because only Switzerland is superior to Western Europe. Ireland, Britain and Holland are superior to Germany and Austria. France and Belgium are equal to Germany and Austria. All the other countries in Central Europe are made up of 3rd world countries.
>>
>>75121988
>>XD
>XD
XD
>>
>>75121990
>Ireland, Britain
Lolno.
>Holland
Yes
>>
>>75121990
Also Northern Europe is superior to Southern and Central Europe.
>>
>>75121990
We're richer and have a higher HDI than all of the countries you mentioned expect for Holland and Switzerland. Also France is on the same level as Spain not on the same level as Germany.
>>
>>75122110
but they have higher prodictivity, and nukes. also nobody speaks german
>>
>>75122268
French nukes are basically our nukes, Macron is a cuck that will do anything Merkel wants. Also the French have no productivity that's why they have such a high unemployment rate similar to Spain. Also German is the most spoken language in the EU.
>>
>>75122268
>also nobody speaks german
Note how except for English and Japanese, the languages spoken more often than German are native to shitholes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers
>>
>>75121789
I can agree with all of that except for West US being the best.
If anything the Midwest is a better place to live
>>
>>75121789
Europe: East > South > Central > North > West
USA: Southeast > Midwest > Northeast > West
>>
>>75122474
and English is a Germanic language anyway
>>
>>75122575
Midwest is fucking nothing and more fucking nothing with terrible internet and a severe lack of variety for buying, well, anything.
>>75122594
>southerners actually believe this
>>
>>75122575
Midwest has too many fat people to be best.
>>
>>75122674
I'm from the northwest, u gay
>>
>>75122952
>Rating southeast that high
Then you've never been there or ever spoken to anyone from there. The northwest, at least Oregon and Washington are extremely similar to the northeast, by the way.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.