[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what have you become my sweetest friend everyone you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 64951-004-808919A2.jpg (269KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
64951-004-808919A2.jpg
269KB, 650x450px
what have you become
my sweetest friend
everyone you know goes away
in the end
>>
File: vienna.jpg (848KB, 2520x1680px) Image search: [Google]
vienna.jpg
848KB, 2520x1680px
>>75118527
Why did it break down?
>>
>>75119130
multiculturalism doesn't work

ethnic diversity is strongly correlated with state failure
>>
>>75119130
because of us. you are welcome
>>
>>75119130
slavs have a tendency to ruin all the good things
>>
>>75119130
Because Austrians and Hungarians are huge assholes, then as now. The kind of nationalist parties that they still tend to vote into power should give you a good impression about their intense self-obsession.
>>
I wish they annexed all of ottomans

You could have it all
My empire of shitskins
>>
File: mapa Iugoslavia.jpg (30KB, 298x280px) Image search: [Google]
mapa Iugoslavia.jpg
30KB, 298x280px
and you could have it all
my empire of slavs
>>
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
>>
File: holy.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
holy.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
>>
>>75119130
(((nationalism)))
>>
>>75119196
>>75120073
These. Slavs are subhuman. Italy is incapable of winning wars and not betraying its allies.

>>75120253
Slovene isn't even a real nationality. You're just Austrians who got mindfucked by Slavs. What did your country even achieve since the fall of Austria-Hungary? Oh wait, you became a noname Eastern Euro country nobody outside your neighbors knows it exists.
>>
>>75121193
t. Horvath
>>
>>75121234
Shut up!!!! You Croats betrayed Hungarians and stabbed us in the back. We trusted you guys, you were our faithful companions and favorite people for hundreds of years and this is how you repaid us.

There's a Hungarian saying "kígyót nevelgetni a keblén" it roughly translates to raising snakes on one's breasts/chest. It means even if you're good and kind to someone, if they're evil they'll bite and attack you eventually, because it's in their nature.
Slavs are that snake.
>>
>>75121193
It is you magyars who are not a nationality. Asiatic language, Slavo-Germanic DNA. You don't even know where you came from.
Austrians on the other hand are Germanized Caranthanians aka Slovenes
>>
>>75122515
You're just jealous because we're truly unique, and there's nothing remarkable about the Slovenian identity other than being generic Slavs.
>You don't even know where you came from.
Oh, see this is where you are wrong. We know EXACTLY where we came from, near the Ural mountains. In fact we even know which way, and how we created our country, thanks to Byzantine and German chroniclers.
Unlike you. Where do Slovenes even come from? At least Slow-vaks and R*manians invented themselves an origin story (muh Great Moravia and we wuz Romans and shiet, both of which are absurd history falsifications) You Slovenes didn't even bothered with that.
>>
File: Austria-Hungary.jpg (256KB, 808x596px) Image search: [Google]
Austria-Hungary.jpg
256KB, 808x596px
>>75121193
>>75121795
>>75123055
your ancestors :)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.