[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts about the new leader of the world? Do you welcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: china-flag-map.png (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
china-flag-map.png
47KB, 800x600px
Your thoughts about the new leader of the world?
Do you welcome our new overlords?
Are you ready for the chinese century?
>>
>Are you ready for the chinese century?

But I probably won't be alive in the 22nd century.
>>
>>75114041
yes
no
no
>>
File: 1493977753350.jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493977753350.jpg
10KB, 267x189px
>>75114041
pic related is a new leader m8
>>
Thoughts about an "East Asian Union"?
>>
mark my words, until the end of october, china will start an economic crash of biblical proportions
>>
>>75114041
Wrong picture m8
>>
>>75114041
they're shit, I would've preferred Germany
no
no
>>
>>75117702
everybody dislikes each other's countries
>>
>>75117702
co-prosperity sphere.
>>
>>75117760
people have been saying this for the last decade. the truth is that they will slow down, or maybe plateau like Japan or S. Korea. they aren't going to crash hard.
>>
>>75117702
AKA "China invades everyone".

It would have happened by now if we didn't have like 8 military bases in Japan and SK.
>>
>>75114041
>Hated by its neighbours except for Russia
>Hard-To-learn language
>unattractive mass culture

what did i forgot to mention?
>>
>>75114041
China's economy is dependent on their cheap labor and consumption of the rest of the world.
If china got out of hand, and the US/Europe cut trade with them, they would be dead in the water.
>>
File: South China Sea.png (182KB, 1104x1039px) Image search: [Google]
South China Sea.png
182KB, 1104x1039px
>>75114041
>I'm sick of Trump censoring the media.
Thank God the Chinese will come to power and fix this.

>I'm sick of Americans abusing human rights.
Thank God the Chinese will surpass them in power. Human rights will now be safe.

>I'm sick of Trump denying global warming and America building 3 coal power plants.
Thank God the Chinese are only building over 100 coal power plants. At least they talk about reducing carbon emissions. That's what's important, what you say, not what you do.

>I'm sick of America threatening its neighbors.
All of China's neighbors love and trust them.
>>
>>75118710
But every big economy depends on the rest of the world nowdays.
>>
>>75116490
this
>>
>>75118710
And Western economies are dependent on China's export of rare earths and cheap raw materials, you cannot embargo the second largest economy
>>
>>75114041
we're the leaders of the world dumbass
>>
Japan could still defeat China 1v1 (as long as they don't try to invade the mainland. Just defeat them at sea, and attack/blockade their supply lines. Only if Nukes aren't used though.
>>
>>75119132
The Japanese are nuke-resistant.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.