[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I live in Bruges, Belgium and tourist season started. Thanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 180px-Belgiumbeerdrinker.jpg (10KB, 180x216px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Belgiumbeerdrinker.jpg
10KB, 180x216px
Hi. I live in Bruges, Belgium and tourist season started. Thanks to my /int/ knowledge and some general quick-wittedness, I just melted the hearts of a French qt girl and two Belarusian qt3.14 girls, twenty-something, in less than an hour time, using Belgian wit.

Ask me how I did it.
>>
How did you accomplish such a feat?
>>
>>75113189
So, Mr. Belgian, how did you do it?
>>
>>75113189
Nah I'm all right mate
>>
please tell me how you did it
>>
>>75113189

you took them to your bunker right?

I bet they will be there for the rest of their lives
>>
>>75113189
But did you fuck them?
>>
>Ask me how I did it.

fuck you
>>
You drugged them
>>
File: belgian_rape.png (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
belgian_rape.png
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>75113216
>>75113245
>>
File: 1492459962150.png (122KB, 1328x764px) Image search: [Google]
1492459962150.png
122KB, 1328x764px
Well, for starters, I had to drink a single but strong beer to give me some confidence. I saw they were playing chess, unusual for girls so my first thought was they were Israelis. I just approached them from a distance and said "do you mind if I have a look at your game? Y-you speak English? Or are you local?"

>"Sure" they said. One girl introduced herself as being French, but living here for 4 years. The other two were Belarusian.

Luckily I still speak French well; thank you state education. But after addressing the French qt shortly I immediately spoke to the Belarusian qts "Ya govorit po-Russkiy chut'-chut'".

(their eyes glowed and they babbled something in their Hun language I didn't understand but I just answered "Hahaha... spasibo gorosho" (thank you kindly) and their faces were smiling.

>>
File: hymm myymph.png (202KB, 957x891px) Image search: [Google]
hymm myymph.png
202KB, 957x891px
>>75114304
Now, as my Russian is very limited, I directed my attention to the French girl. Asking her in French, giving her the impression that as a Fleming my French is pretty much as good as my English out of love for the language, about her life in Bruges shortly, and without going in on what she said, told her about a chess club here, not far from where I live (fortunately the truth), twice a week everyone is welcome. This includes French speakers.
"Oh yes do you play chess in competition" "Yes, I used to, but I had to quit because of lack of time (yeah 10 years ago, but do not tell this)

Belarusian girls ask me if it is because I play chess that I know some Russian. I answer her not really, that Russian is the greatest Slavic language, one of the great literary languages up there next to German, French and English, and that more people should learn Russian because of this (didn't sound as pompous how I said it).

"Oh have you read any Russian books?" asked the Slav grlls with twinkling eyes? I as casually as possible said yes, especially Gogol, and threw around some names definitely hitting jackpot.

Do you want to hear the rest, or are you getting queesy in the stomach because of my obvious faggotry? I swear it was what they wanted to hear.
>>
File: 1483060541140.jpg (51KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1483060541140.jpg
51KB, 785x644px
Anyway, I heard them out for a little while, directing my attention at the French girl mainly. I remember saying things like 'I was under the impression everyone in Eastern Europe spoke some Russian? Well anyway, they should, Russian there is like French or English here". I swear it didn't sound as bad as it does now, and I acted as innocent as a child, it was as a natural answer to something they said. Also I don't mean this, but I was willing to say anything they wanted to hear.

I also betrayed my own people about the status of French in Flanders, I gave her the impression we generally love it and that every Fleming speaks French.

Finally they asked if I knew a good place which serves a good steak. I gave her the address of my sister's restaurant, told her they'll make any steak they want, and that they had special beers normally not sold to the public (liek West-Vleteren) but that will not be a problem if they mention my name. And what is your name? "Olivier" (pronounced as French as possible after looking at her silently for two seconds for some increased dramatic effect).

I think I hit jackpot, because I left them not to bother them too much and undo everything, and they came to me and said, Au revoir Olivier, and "hope to see you soon" all three of them.

I swear you may think I'm a major shithead, I may have overplayed the part of a slimy francomane and russophile a bit, but I think I hit jackpot here.
>>
Actually I feel a bit dirty because I lied. But I would love to lie and cheat my way into their bed.

Problem is that the French girl actually lives here, has been for the last 4 years.

The Belarusian girls are much easier to dazzle, I think I can play them with some Russophilia anecdotes (like discussing Tarkovsky, Pushkin, hell i can even sing the Russian national anthem), and proclaim my love for Russian cuisine and maybe ask one to cook me some borshch or that delicious Ruski fish soup.

But problem is that the French one is most likely to see through my facade. And I don't really know what I am doing, I just use /int/ as a reference to what Russians/Belarusians, or French for that matter, will likely love and what they will likely dislike or hate.

Best thing is that with educated Ruski girls liking chess, classical music, literature is something they're attracted to (while naturally ensuring them through indirect signs that you are not at all gay in any way).

I just don't know if I'll be able to keep this charade up. It would be easier if it is just one girl, and if they're going home after a while.
>>
>>75116776
T'as bien fait mon gars (upvote)
>>
>>75117102
Merci mon pote. Je me sens fière mais un peu nerveuse, comme toujours avec les filles. Excusez-moi pour cette divagation redditesque.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.