[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a strong correlation between being from a poor country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: homophobia.jpg (1MB, 5511x4258px) Image search: [Google]
homophobia.jpg
1MB, 5511x4258px
There's a strong correlation between being from a poor country and being homophobic. I've also noticed that homophobes from developed countries are almost always from the provincial, non-elite sections of their societies. And historically in many countries, the upper classes/aristocracy tended to be more tolerant of gay behaviour (or least more willing to turn a blind eye) than the commoners.

What is it about living in poverty that produces so many homophobes? This thread isn't for name-calling, baiting, or identity politics. I'm genuinely looking for a sociological/historical perspective on this.
>>
>>75108312
>There's a strong correlation

Since when that alone prove that there is a causal effect?
>>
>>75108312
poverty doesn't produce homophobes
wealth produces sjws
>>
>>75108312
>I've also noticed that homophobes from developed countries are almost always from the provincial, non-elite sections of their societies.
This is the nature's way of circulating high class people
>as people's life standards get high, they become more open minded about faggotry and other kinds of deviance
>they fuck each other until they become extinct
>they are replaced with new higher class or "elite" people
>>
Didn't places like Mexico and South Africa get gay marriage before us?
>>
>>75108312
Greece 21%

whites are just subhumans
>>
>>75108312
>I'm genuinely looking for a sociological/historical perspective on this.

Why would you post this on /int/ then? This board is known for its autism and disrespectful cultural discussion, not it's intellectual level

Try /his/ instead
>>
>>75108800
his is full of shitskins like iranians
>>
>>75108847
have you tried posting there?
>>
>>75109103
yes
you retards dont help me with questions about Greece
but the retards on his are not really better
+ shitskins
>>
>>75108312
>Good Place for SJWs
ftfy
>>
>>75109142
post one of your threads so I can help you
>>
>>75109419
i want to know more how the white subhumans destroyed Byzantium which led to the rise of sandniggers and turk subhumans
>>
>>75108312
I think Russia is the best place for faggots. They can make a good career in the Goverment.
>>
>>75109491
give me link

I can come to your aid
>>
>>75110292
just answer here
>>
>>75108312
>Japan is orange
>South Korea is red

I think it has to do more with how 'culturally progressive' countries are, which tends to be western nations that also happen to be rich.
>>
>>75110401
i cant, i need to be on /his/
>>
>Gays will never have rights here
Feels good. Also, fuck /pol/
>>
>>75108312
Of course its like that. I have part of my family living in the countryside in the middle of nowhere and they are narrow minded as fuck, they never read a full book in their life
Whats funny is the mental gymnastics rightists have to do when they know this (as they value money and social hierarchy a lot but in this specific case poor people are right, give me a break
>>
>>75108312
The more education, the less homophobic someone is

And normally, higher education correlates with the most developed countries
>>
>>75112608
that wasn't always the case
>>
>>75108312
>t. fag
why do gays turn their sexuality into their personality, in past gays had a same mentality as heteros
>>
>>75110583
i am greek
>>
>>75112608
How do you explain South Korea, Russia or Singapore? They're all pretty homophobic despite having an educated population
>>
Who was surveyed and how was the question asked? OP your graph doesn't seem very credible.
>>
>>75108312
>giving a group more rights makes them happier and more productive workers
Who would've thought?! :D
>>
>>75108312
The ones against it here were religious people, not the poors.
>>75108664
In 2016 the president started some shit so they could marry in the whole country, but it was already legal in some places for a long time.
>>
>>75108312
Believing it's a bad place for someone and outright hating them are two COMPLETELY different things
>>
>>75108646
>>75109261
Tolerance of gays =/= SJWs

In the West they are two completely separate things. Homophobia, or at least publicly expressing it, has been socially unacceptable for most people since at least the 90s. The SJW shit only started a couple of years ago
>>
>>75112608
>the more education
Lmao, Ciudadania está llena de propaganda de ideología de genero.

Que te jodan mugremita asqueroso.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.