[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i live in sweden and trust me, swedish men are not cucked, only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

i live in sweden and trust me, swedish men are not cucked, only the guys who live in stockholm/gothenburg

truth is that most of sweden is a big forest and swedish men are lumberjacks, farmers etc. Sweden has one of the top gun ownership rates in the world. Swedish men like hunting and outdoors. Here in sweden we have a stereotype that south europeans/meditireanans/arabs are betas, because they are such romantics to girls. For a first date, an italian man will buy flowers, get the girl jewelry, sing her songs, cook her food. The swedish male doesn't do this, the girl works for him instad.

pic related is an average saturday for a swedish male, on a boat ride home after cutting wood for the sauna
>>
>>75104836
>me in the back
>>
File: sweden.png (2MB, 1280x3117px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.png
2MB, 1280x3117px
>>75104836
fuck sweden
>>
being cucked is a part of your culture, you don't realise it before meeting internationals online
>>
>dkn far min äger en liknande segelbåt och man ska segla till dk i sommar ;D
>>
>>75104836
omg
they are all so qt and smooth :D
I want a qt swed bf :3
>>
>>75104836
>enjoying weekend away from factory making the safest and most boring car in the world
>sailing a sloop, can't even manage a boat with a real motor since wind will mess up perfectly groomed hair
>not even a decent manly sail boat like a yawl or ketch
>women do all the work on dates because men are afraid to get their hands dirty
>if they do work it's only to split a few pieces of kindling for their rejuvenating day at the sauna
>most men like to hunt (for cock meat)
>high rate of gun ownership because Sweden, like in America, needs loud and dangerous toys to feel masculine and empowered
>>
>>75104973
fuck off kellyfag
>>
>>75104836
>posts stockholmer fagboys
>>
>>75104836
> truth is that most of sweden is a big forest and swedish men are lumberjacks, farmers etc. Sweden has one of the top gun ownership rates in the world. Swedish men like hunting and outdoors. Here in sweden we have a stereotype that south europeans/meditireanans/arabs are betas, because they are such romantics to girls. For a first date, an italian man will buy flowers, get the girl jewelry, sing her songs, cook her food. The swedish male doesn't do this, the girl works for him instad.

Not cute
>>
File: arisk skäggig padda.png (63KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
arisk skäggig padda.png
63KB, 420x420px
I also live in Sweden and can confirm that neither of this is true

Only hicks are remotely manly. Everyone else is a cuck (except me)
>>
File: nicholas-ii_7-t.jpg (50KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
nicholas-ii_7-t.jpg
50KB, 220x263px
And still you manage to post absolute top tier faggots.

Is this irony?
>>
>>75105129
>bashing swedes for owning guns
>canadian
Your country is filled to the brim with guns.

PS. Proponents of gun control are either part of the ruling (often autocratic) elite who stand to gain from a neutered populace; pansies brainwashed by leftist media, or genuinely not cognitively gifted enough to understand the intimate connection between promoting ownership of arms and a functioning self-preservation instinct.
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (287KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
287KB, 1205x721px
>>75105406
If I may pop into this thread unannounced...

Sweden is the cuckiest of all Nordicuck countries. Denmark, and Norway were doing all the raids while you all were
mainly beta traders in the East. This is also true seeing how you open yourselves up to immigrants quite easily. Just accept, you're the beta male, Sweden.
>>
>>75104836
How are they so swarthy?
>>
>>75105368
kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.