[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about half of Europe consists of lazy people A sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1495055847022.jpg (170KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495055847022.jpg
170KB, 960x960px
>about half of Europe consists of lazy people

A sad state of affairs.
>>
>Being unemployed means being lazy

Australian education
>>
>>75070748
>Greece
Why the fuck do they all refuse to get jobs?
>>
>>75070748
Swedish unemployment should be somewhere close to 8% - 12%

Recently due to the rapefuges they've expanded the refugeeframework with 25K jobs, thus reducing unemployment. They're essentially creating bullshit jobs in order to artificially lower unemployment.

What also weird is that you only count towards the unemployment statistics unless you're in the process of finding a job. So immigrants who sit around and refuse to work don't count towards their official statistics, some goes for those who can't work due to illness (even if their reason is made up) and people in work experience assistance programs, where they get to work a few hours a week for minimum wage or take CV-writing lessons/how to behave at an interview lessons.
>>
>>75070748
To be fair most of the really low statistics come from dishonest governments fudging the numbers.
>>
>>75070748
based Padania
>>
>>75070793
>Spen

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39934674
In northern Spain, a judge has turned down the demand of a 23-year-old woman to continue receiving her parents' financial support, ruling that she is "too lazy to earn a living".
>>
>>75071407

>A comunist fagot person is all Spain.

Okay... Believe me, you have no idea of hell than Spain.
>>
>>75071356
we are the best my friend
>>
i am 29 years old old and still live with my parents, what is the problem with that?
>>
>UK
>4% unemployment
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1305288937993.jpg (38KB, 390x276px) Image search: [Google]
1305288937993.jpg
38KB, 390x276px
>>75070748
germanicucks shouldn't be allowed to rest during the weekend or have vacations desu
>>
>>75070748
>low unemployment is good
Scandiboos from spb constantly whining how shitty is swedish economy and how bad it at creating new businesses/startups
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.