[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pinoys shitting on Duterte when he was actually right in backing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: South_China_Sea_claims_map.jpg (20KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
South_China_Sea_claims_map.jpg
20KB, 250x272px
Pinoys shitting on Duterte when he was actually right in backing off. We can't afford a war with China. And our claims are not even strong to begin with.

Filipinos don't know how to read wtf, It was Marcos who laid the initial claim. Using the Economic Zone as a basis, when any country could do that as well. It's just stretching it.

China and Vietnam could fight over the islands for all I care, but as a Pinoy, I don't believe it's ours. I sincerely do so, and even our president does. The rest are illiterate.

Yes Chinese are bullies, but it doesn't mean that their claims are not to be honored. in some way
>>
WTF i love china now
>>
bullshit, this should be discussed in the battlefield, winner takes it all.
>>
Go on this fucking asian war already!
>>
>china thinks that it's claim is valid thanks to some 3000 year old fairy tale book
yeah nah
>>
>>75059073
It's farther shit than Croatia sea robber
>>
>>75059073
the fuck when papa xi goes all out to a small country that doesn't have missiles or high tech jets kekek rip philippines lol.

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2017/05/20/1701767/china-warns-duterte-scs-well-go-war
>>
>>75059073
because dutdut sucked china's dick, that's why bilateral talks are about, remember us winning the Hague case? russia was disappointed because china didn't respect the courts decision, remember them saying PHI and CN should talk instead? because of how humiliating it was? war? china is an export country, they'll never go to war, that's why the Hague victory was very important. dutdut is the worst.
>>
>>75059073
>Taking the threats of the paper tiger seriously
It will be clear as day that they will be the aggressors if they do any military action and you know what happens when someone takes unjustified aggression in the modern era.

Face it, your president is a puppet of China and you fools are eating all his bullshit to death.
>>
>>75059073
>Yes Chinese are bullies, but it doesn't mean that their claims are not to be honored. in some way

you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>75061064
>remember us winning the Hague case?

Since when is PCA the judge of sovereignty?
>>
>>75059073
loathsome of bs. you have no honour at all, if you're real flip, go back homu if you're filthy slanted pig
>>
>>75059073

It's Chinese Manifest Destiny

Las Sprites son chinas
>>
>>75059369
>Croatia sea robber

wrong, we are robbed of inland in bosnia, it's populated by croats
>>
Luzon is a Chinese word, though it was claimed during Tang dynasty, while Visayas and Mindanao are claimed by Majahapit empire.

He should just say we are family so we share that wealth, they don't it anyway they've got surplus.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.