[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ancestors enslaved white people for a living. Their hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

My ancestors enslaved white people for a living. Their hunting ground was the Sea, the dirty europeans grew to fear leaving their land

"All Icelandic accounts agree the number of captives was below 400. French nobleman Emanuel d'Aranda says in his book, Relation de la captivité et la liberté du sieur (1666), about his time as a slave of the Barbary pirate Ali Bitchin, that an Icelandic fellow captive in Algiers told him 800 people had been enslaved"

Not even icelandcucks were safe from us.

That's me heritage, and i think it's beautiful.
>>
>>75055615
>Barbary pirate Ali Bitchin
>Bitchin

Ali was bitchin the seas

Frenchie bro, there aint nothing to be proud of slavery

Islam has forbade it etc. etc.

also even if enslaving evil whities appeals to you, you cant be a pirate mate
look at the Somalis
have they achieved anything?

youre better off playing football
>>
>>75055687

Why call it frenchie honestly ?

He hâte French culture and history and he only pround of Algerian history . Sad that we can re emigrate people like him .
>>
>>75055834
You don't know anything about me, you soon to be sold in a marrakech bazar for half a dozen cows white boi
>>
File: IMG_0239.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>75055874
excuse me barbary pirate, i hate to intrude but this man is worth more than cows. i would know, im his bestest ally.
>>
Why do you live in Europe if you hate their natives and culture you fucking filthy Ar*b? Why is your kin's most remarkable trait is shitting on the plate you eat?
>Betray Ottomans just to hop in the lap of French and Brits
>Betray your own states just to hop in the lap of the European Countries
>Taint the Europe with your shitty behavior just because
I'm genuinely sad for Europeans because they are a bit too naive. Our people puts the Syri*ns down to their place like the dogs they are when they misbehave. Europe needs that 2bh.
>>
>>75056167
don't feel sorry for yuropoors, greatest ally, they knew what the price was for letting these.. abominations inside

speaking of which u need yo get rid of ur kurds
>>
>>75056167
Aren't Slavic hookers having financial problems in Turkey right now because of Syrian competition?
>>
>>75056167
Wtf are you speaking you fucking turk, you betrayed us barbary states countless time just for europe. Its the contrary of what you said
>>
My ancestors did the same thing
>>
>>75056250
I genuinely started to believe that we need to cut our southeast from us, It's like a gangrenous organ. Then we should deport remaining k*rds there.
>>75056285
Every low economic profile is suffering because of Syri*ns
>>75056337
Sure thing you fucking bootleg Turkish flag
>>
>>75056167
Europe is lost. Being integrated or feeling to be part of something lost its meaning.
>>
>>75056365
Lol are you actually doubting this? We never waged war on you like the middle easterner states. And when you needed some warships, we sent them. But when the frogs attacked algeria or us you didnt do shit and in libya you quickly just escaped
>>
>>75055615
your ancestors were fucked by white people for a living m8

you can never out-nigger west europeans
>>
>>75056568
Not really frogs were pretty afriad from having sex with local women. They only did it in the last algerian french war when things got very edgy
>>
>>75056615
wrong
>>
File: (((best))) allies.jpg (140KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
(((best))) allies.jpg
140KB, 640x360px
>>75055959
>his bestest ally
heh
>>
>>75056704
Proofs?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.