[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America was the jock of high school in the 80s. Everyone wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1493707286832.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493707286832.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
America was the jock of high school in the 80s. Everyone wanted to be him, everyone wanted to be friends with him, be near him, just whatever. He was popular, healthy, friendly. Now high school's over and he is a fat failure and works at McDonald's. He can't afford health care, he has a drug problem and is depressed. Poor America.
>>
>He can't afford health care, he has a drug problem and is depressed. Poor America.

Ironically America was facing a drug epidemic in the 80s that was basically tearing the country's largest cities apart.
>>
File: amerikanskdato.jpg (68KB, 990x531px) Image search: [Google]
amerikanskdato.jpg
68KB, 990x531px
usa hate thread?
>>
>>75054853
Britain, France, Germany, Japan and Italy were the really rich kids who stayed rich after their glory days but are mostly calmed down and occasionally peak in on things. Austria lost of wealth but now lives a moderate life and Hungary contracted cancer later on. Netherlands and Portugal had pretty good relations with the popular kids and could even be considered pretty cool but now just really keep to themselves and stay locked up in there homes.
>>
>>75054914
I'd rather go out with a girl and eat burgers, than going to some fancy sushi restaurant were I can't enjoy the food.
>>
>>75054853
You mean 90's, that's when the fitness craze was reaching it's peak.

I don't know how it went from people being obsessed with fitness to everyone being fat.

Fuck in elementary there was only like one or two fat kids in every other class, and not even that fat just chubby with the occasional super fat kid whongot bullied but even then I remember the one fat kid would always try to lose weight because he was tired of getting bullied. Where the fuck did it all go wrong?
>>
>>75055016
autistic mutts who eat unhealthy trash at what's supposed to be their date
on top of that they wear jeans
its disgusting
>>
File: pepe.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>>75054853
France was the pure Catholic girl turned slut that only likes maghrebis and niggers
>>
>>75054902
Yes, but we had balls and that was all that mattered.
>>
>>75055386
>France
>pure catholic girl

France has always been a slut, now she's getting raped and pretends bot to like it but deep down she likes it and wants more
>>
>>75055386
>France
>Pure
HUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
i love the USA
>>
File: typicalfrenchyouth.png (2MB, 1320x654px) Image search: [Google]
typicalfrenchyouth.png
2MB, 1320x654px
>>75055386
you're right.
>>
>>75054853
>2 black people on a train

>OMGGGGG AMERICA IS DEAD RIP
>>
>>75055035
Americans were thin before the internet. Even with video games, people got out of the house and went to arcades. People ate fast food, but they played sports in school. If people were to toss every computer, including smartphone, away tomorrow, the entire country would be thinner next year.
>>
>>75055489
internet was a mistake
screens were a mistake

how do we free ourselves from these machines
>>
>>75055489
and population would decrease by 90% because of the civil war
>>
>>75054853
America still runs the world. Europe is destroying itself in a misguided attempt to emulate the diversity of America. The Middle East is becoming more like the Western influence of America every day. The number 1 place most immigrants want to move to is the USA. America is more high strung than burned out, but we still run shit. And by "we" I mean the American elite and I'm just along for the ride.
>>
>>75055734
>America still runs the world.
Yes but the rest of your post is bull
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1655x913px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1655x913px
>>75055465
holy shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.