[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear USA STOP BOMBING OUR ALLIES WHO FIGHT ISIS PLEASE Seriously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

Dear USA
STOP BOMBING OUR ALLIES WHO FIGHT ISIS
PLEASE
Seriously, the West, gtfo of MENA. We are legitimately doing our business there: we are neighboring that region and have many economy ties for Syria, Iran and especially Turkey. What have you forgotten there? Stop ruining them, stop supporting Israel, Saudis, jihadists.
>>
go away pidoraha
>>
>>75014255
No, cockhole
>>
>>75014237
I'll get right on the horn with presidente Trump and be sure to let him know!
>>
>>75014237
>gtfo of MENA
Why don't you do the same then?
>>
>>75014237
>رجال لايركعون إلا لله
>Men who bow only to allah
so putin is a muslim now?
>>
File: 430px-Jew_shining.png (410KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
430px-Jew_shining.png
410KB, 430x600px
I wonder who could be behind the continuing attacks on Assad troops instead of ISIS.
>>
>>75016235
Allah just means God in Arabic and you should now that Christians worship the same God of abrahamic religions as Muslims.
>>75016388
Meh, Trump is just a shill of corporations (what a wonder for a right winger being their shill!) which need oil.
Also Israel is the puppet state of USA and Americans protect them by drowning Arab countries in terrorism and civil wars so they wouldn't pose a threat for Israel.
>>
>>75014237
i think US bombed eastern pro-regime factions to prevent them competing for raqqa. but considering how teribly pyd performed in tabqa against 350 isis militants assad will get there before siege begins anyway.
>>
>>75015725
We are bordering with MENA and have numerous economy ties to these countries, unlike you.
>>
>>75015725
They literally asked Russia for help
>>
File: jfk2.jpg (70KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
jfk2.jpg
70KB, 500x698px
>>75018014
>Israel is the puppet state of the USA
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>75018060
Btw, why is Erdogan so anti-Assad? What's the point? Assad is not somehow pro-Kurdish, he is not a communist, Rojava aren't allies of Assad.
>>
>>75018114
turkomans in syria, he wants a chunk of its land
>>
>>75018100
Lol, Kennedy was talking about communists backed by USSR, not about the Jews. Conspiracyfags are retarded.
>>
>>75018136
It's not like he is going to annex Azerbaijan yet Azeris are closer to Turks than Turkomans, they have okay economy, oil and shit. Why would he like to annex Turkomans then?
>>
>>75018150
If you say so.
>>
>>75018227
Solzhenitsyn was the shill of the West and he is hated by majority of Russians along with Gorbachev, Sakharov and other bitches.
>>
File: withoutjewsbolshevism.jpg (745KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
withoutjewsbolshevism.jpg
745KB, 1280x720px
>>75018905
k
>>
>>75019057
He was an idiot and traitor who was imprisoned for propagating defeat while being in arms during WWII. He hated USSR and our people.
>>
File: thas rite.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thas rite.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>75019165
I think I might know which people you are talking about now.
>>
>>75018061
You're still foreigners meddling in Muslim affairs. And at the request of a genocidal dictator who would've been overthrown by his people otherwise. You should fuck off as well.
>>75018067
And the rebels asked the US for help.
If Russia intervenes then the US and other western powers have every right to as well.
Best case scenario everyone should fuck off though and let the Syrian people decide their own fate
>>
>>75014237
Saudi Arabia and Israel are the wests greatest allies.
>>
>>75018114
He is retard. Assad is retard too. I mean its 2k17 he still uses chemical weapons.
>>
>>75014237
Fuck you and fuck your faggot tinpot "friends". Why do Russians have such low standards?
>>
>>75014237
Your gonna have to carry all of that weight Russia. I mean, rebuilding and reconstructing Syria (this also includes making jobs) But your President is probably a cuck and isn't going to do anything about it at all. He's gonna leave Syria in the dust, with only a pyrrhic victory over ISIS and the rebels.
>>
>>75021793
>And the rebels asked the US for help
Ukrainian separatists also asked Russia for help but that wouldn't justify a military intervention, doesn't it? Your rethoric makes no sense.
What matters is that the governments of Syria and Iraq asked Russia for help, therefore the Russian troops are stationed there legally. Americans however intervened in Syria without the permission of the Syrian government, which means you have absolutely nothing to do there.
>>
>>75024385
In addition to that, the US attacked Syria without a UN-mandate, which means America is volating international law.
>>
File: 0.jpg (54KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
54KB, 960x960px
>>75024726
>In aDdItIoN To tHaT, tHe uS AtTaCkEd sYrIa wItHoUt a uN-MaNdAtE, wHiCh mEaNs aMeRiCa iS VoLaTiNg iNtErNaTiOnAl lAw
>>
>>75021793
>You're still foreigners meddling in Muslim affair
Russia is 20% Muslim, also there are no such a thing as Muslim affairs - nothing unites Indonesians and Senegalese. Such a statement proves you know nothing about MENA.
>And the rebels asked the US for help
Cool, what if Texas separatists ask us for help?
>>
>>75021793
Most Syrians prefer Assad over the rebels, that's an indisputable fact.
>>
>>75023793
ISIS is the product of Bush Iraq invasion, political Islam is a product of USA supporting right wingers worldwide during a cold war. You should pay to MENA countries, kind of Marshall plan. You are the best allies of Israel and Saudi Arabia - goal of the former is to keep Arabs down in shit so they would do nothing about Israel, goal of the latter is to rule Arabs through their cancerous ideology so they would give their oil for free and do nothing about Israel.
>>
>>75023194
yep as the well known mathematical equation gas=american intervention

it's been this way since 1945 if you still don't get it it's your fault t b h
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.