[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any way I can bang a north korean girl? I searched the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nkqt.jpg (65KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nkqt.jpg
65KB, 724x1024px
is there any way I can bang a north korean girl? I searched the internet and it I could not find anyone that has banged one.
>>
>>75008970
she looks like a ghost
>>
>>75008970
No way
Well
Maybe
If North Korea collapses they would need aid workers, sign up for this and you might find a qt
>>
Maybe you can bang a South Korean
>>
>>75008970
It's indeed possible to have sex with a north korean

...But it involves you becoming north korean

Are you prepared for the sacrifice?
>>
>>75008970

You could try with a tourist guide in North Korea, but they are very strict and usually the north koreans who are taking care of you are being observed too. I think the most you could achieve is flirting but who knows.
>>
That is actually pretty interesting. Has anyone outside of North Korea ever banged one. Someone needs to make this a thing. Covert Ops style. Become the first man to ever bang a Northie and get out to tell the tale.
>>
In North Korea? No. You could probably do an immigrant though.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_North_Korea
>be north korean
>bang girl
>>
>>75012717

This makes it harder then, you could face serious charges if you happen to bang a girl who is supposed to marry an officer.
>>
>>75012717
>North Korean women are increasingly falling victim to sex exploitation in China attempting to escape poverty and harsh conditions in their homeland. Nearly 10,000 women are reported to have escaped from North Korea to China;[4] many of them are forced into sexual slavery according to human rights groups.[5][6][7]
>According to a source from 2005, "60 to 70 percent of North Korean defectors in the People's Republic of China are women, 70 to 80 percent of whom are victims of human trafficking."[3] Violent abuse starts in apartments near the border, from where the women are then moved to cities farther away to work as sex slaves. When Chinese authorities arrest these North Korean slaves, they repatriate them. North Korean authorities keep such repatriates in penal labour colonies, execute any Chinese-fathered babies of theirs "to protect North Korean pure blood" and force abortions on all pregnant repatriates not executed.[3][7]
Go to china.
>>
>>75012840
This, there is a city in China called Dadong which is full of North Koreans
>>
>>75012840
>to protect North Korean pure blood
based
>>
>>75016921
Funny how Kim's mom is Jap
>>
>>75016837
No such city in china.And we have native kreans,mostly living in Jilin province near North Korea.Some are even relatives across the boundary.So it's common that some NorthKoreans stowaway to china.And this is unwelcomed by chinese gov,because some stowaways are soldiers and they rob and kill chinese farmers.Some female stowaways choose to marry chinese farmers(native koreas,often bachelors or other losers.)to get the Chinese census register. After one or two years,they get money then divorce with their husbands.Immediately they go to South Korea and never back.
>>
>>75011435
but that be no fun.
>>
IF YOU ARE ON THE LEFT AND WANT TO DEFECT NOW IS THE TIME

You know what this means.

Repeat this message.
>>
>>75012664
I dont think anyone has, at least not in north korea.
>>
>>75016921
Murdering kids is based? I get this is 4chan but still.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.