[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does NYC have more niggers than Paris? I had to go to Paris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: New-York.jpg (97KB, 1400x778px) Image search: [Google]
New-York.jpg
97KB, 1400x778px
Does NYC have more niggers than Paris?

I had to go to Paris and it depressed me, there were niggers everywhere, it was horrible.
>>
There are niggers everywhere in USA, I figured you would've learned that from your years on int.
>>
13% of usa are niggers while it's 4% of france
25% in new york, so go figure
>>
>>75003189
>it's 4% of france
very VERY optimistic number
>>
i literally just came back from spending the evening outside with friends i saw a grand total of two non-whites, that being an arab barman and an arab uber driver

what district were you even in ? most of paris is white and too expensive for non-whites to live that's why it votes macron so much, if there was non-whites roaming free in the city center everybody would vote fn
>>
>>75003228
No one in Europe would vote for a nationalist party under any circumstances bro
>>
>>75003189
There are at least 15% of niggers in greater Paris. In the US, niggers are concentrated in the South.
>>
>>75003228
Between Montparnasse and Place d'Italie.
>>
>>75003309
i mean in the east or north of france that's where the arabs all live, and the people there vote fn, those who don't are consistently the areas that don't have many non-whites

>>75003376
yeah so you were near the border of the city, as you can see on the map you were in the southern part where people vote fn
place d'italie is also part of the chinatown which doesn't make it any better

so yeah i used to pass there all the time for studies like 2 years ago, i confirm it's non-white area, just come in the center if you want to hang out with the white people m8
>>
>>75003626
The center is also full of niggers. You know, niggers move, they don't stay in 93,94, 95 and 91.
>>
>>75003780
except 5€/shot and 20€for a ""cheap"" meal is prohibitely expensive for them so no they don't

honestly i used to live in the 18th which made me hate niggers forever, and i'm the first one to complain about niggers, but seriously if the center was full of them i'd be the first to say it as a matter of fact it's not
>>
>>75003956
I think you don't have the same definition of "many" than me because you have been accustomed to live with them.
>>
>>75004097
eh maybe you're right yeah
for me many is when it's actually niggers everywhere not like having some black cleaning people and cashiers and shit like that
>>
Hey New Yorkers, how safe is it to sleep in Central Park?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.