[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. By 2100,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: BasedNietzsche.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
BasedNietzsche.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

By 2100, Islam will have surpassed Christianity as the biggest religion in the world. De facto, it already has, because most Christians are only Christians in name.

Islam is growing quickly in Europe and the US. In virtually every major power in the world, the Muslim population is growing much quicker than other religious groups.

Islam was part of Europe's past, is part of Europe's present and will be Europe's future.
>>
>>74994875
>tf
>tp
>>
>>74995125
Following Muhammad's death, the Byzantines were kicked out of the Levant. Jerusalem was captured under Umar, as well as many other Byzantine cities. Under Uthman, islands such as Cyprus, Rhodes and Crete. After that, many Islamic invasions from various Turkish dynasties further weakened the Byzantines, until the Ottomans finally finished the jobs and captured the crown jewel of Greek history, Constantinople. Furthermore, the Ottomans expanded into Greece and captured Greece's current territory and held it for centuries. The Greeks themselves were purged from Anatolia, and Greece would never recover from being utterly destroyed by the Ottomans. Whereas Greece was once known as the cradle of civilisation, science and democracy, it is now known as a decadent, failed state, the sick man of Europe.
>>
>>74994875
Islam is more doomed than Christianity tbqh
>>
Islam is utterly incompatible with European life that its impossible for it to take over without massive conflict. And there's absolutely no way Muslims could ever beat Europeans on their own turf
>>
>>74995795
There are already 3 European countries with a Muslim majority, in a century there will be at least 4. On top of that, by 2100 many countries such as the UK, France and Germany will have a much bigger Muslim minority that will holds much more influence than it does today.

It's inevitable.
>>
>>74995900
There is not a single European country with a Muslim majority you silly Dutch wanker
>>
>>74996032
I know you're about to come up with a "witty" (read: dumb as fuck) retort but Kosovo, Albania and Bosnia & Herzegovina have a Muslim majority, in a few generation Macedonia will too.
>>
>>74995714

>various Turkish dynasties further weakened the Byzantines
>literally zero mention of the Fourth Crusade

Man, Islam has never managed to single handedly achieve something remarkable without the aid of other Western powers. If Europe ever falls to Islam it will be because Europe itself wanted it so.
>>
Islam is pretty good desu. My only issue wirh it is that it's not native to Europe but other than that it's bretty gud
>>
>>74996032
Bosnia, Albania and I guess Turkey at a stretch
>>
>>74994875
Zoroastrianism is the fatest growing religion
>>
>>74996098
Your mistake is in imagining that anyone here gives a fuck about the Balkans, rape baby
>>
>>74996098
They're all extremely secular. That's like calling France "Christian", it's secular
>>74996128
See above
>>
>>74996122
The fact that it wasn't finished off much earlier could also be attributed to support from other Christian states, so on balance it evens out.
>>
>>74995714
Muhammad was lucky that the Byzantines and Persians were weary from a recent war that it was cakewalk to them to completely overrun Persia and kicked the Byzzies out of Levant and Egypt.

And also this >>74996122

Islam can't do anything on its own
>>
>>74996317
Your country is the most disgusting country on earth, as a result of the perverse teachings of Christianity.

You are a disgusting country that is NAMED after a Spanish King. Imagine that, the Spanish come, exploit your shithole, rape the women, enslave the men (well, not really enslave as Pinoys are too weak to be useful as slaves), and at the end? You name your country after a Spanish king.

On top of that, the US occupied your country and treated the people terribly, committing multiple massacres on innocent civilians. The result? The Philippines has among the most positive outlooks on the US in the world.

Your nation is known as the brothel of Asia, where degenerate and decadent men come to fuck little girls, because the mothers of said girls have no qualms about selling them into prostitution at the tender age of 6.

The people themselves are a disgusting sight to behold. Short, skinny and cowardly, it's no wonder that it was so easy to subdue. No wonder that the foreign conquerors are seen as demigods in the Philippines, because they actually are, compared to the goblins that form the native population.

Your GDP per capita is below that of Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, or indeed any of your neighbors. If any nation could be characterised as a "mistake", it would be the Phillipines.
>>
Please don't feel the need to insult my country. Muslims are the majority faith, but they're less than 50%
>>
>>74996631
>In the 2011 census, 58.79% of Albanians declared themselves to be Muslims, making Islam the largest religion in the country.
>>
The numbers are fucked for a few related reasons.

Islam has more people leaving than converting. The numbers don't show this. Why? Because you get murdered/tortured/acid attacked/executed if you ever leave it. Even in western countries you risk having your family honor kill or divorce you.
>>
>>74996877
The number of converts and apostates are both utterly irrelevant compared to the amount of people born into the religion.

Saying "the numbers are fucked" simply is a way to say you don't have a clue what you're talking about, probably because you're a mentally deficient American.
>>
>>74996123
what a fucking cuck you are
>>
takbir
>>
>>74996933
>the number
>>74996933
>>>74996877 (You)
>The number of converts and apostates are both utterly irrelevant compared to the amount of people born into the religion.

What an idiotic statement. Of course it matters. If the religion of the warlord pedophile has a high turnover rate your numbers mean nothing.

I hope for your sake you're being an ebin memelord and you're not am actual Islamist.
>>
>>74997201
>What an idiotic statement

No, it's you who are the idiot, because you're American.

>On the other hand, in 2010, Pew Forum finds "that statistical data for Muslim conversions are scarce and as per their available information, there is no substantial net gain or loss of Muslims due to religious conversion. It stated that the number of people who embrace Islam and those who leave Islam are roughly equal.

Roughly equal, do you read that, you utter moron? On the other hand

>In 1990, 1.1 billion people were Muslims, while in 2010, 1.6 billion people were Muslims. According to the BBC, a comprehensive American study concluded in 2009 the number stood at approximately 23% of the world population. By 2030 Muslims are projected to represent about 26.4% of the global population.

Hmm, so I guess what I said was true and what you said was retarded, as expected from an American. Islam is going in absolute AND relative numbers, almost entirely through higher birth rates. Conversions and Apostasy are both numerically insignificant.
>>
>>74994875
mashallah my brother
>>
>>74997393
If you leave the religion you're not a Muslim dumbass. Almost nobody leaving your death cult is going to announce it. It's a net loss of people to anyone not brainwashed.
>>
>>74996631
Too late.
>>
>>74997688
As the retarded American tends to do, he ignores the statistical evidence in favour of the utter fructose-powered drivel he conjured up.

Go feed yourself more burgers like the cattle you are, thinking isn't your forte.
>>
>>74997819
All you have left is ad hominum. You lost this one sweetie ;)
>>
>>74997966
No, I first provided sources to disprove your claims, and when you rejected them without any statistics of your own, I effectively won the discussion. After winning, I decided to add an ad hominem, just because you're a fat disgusting retard like all Americans are.
>>
>>74996974
How am I a cuck? Islam aligns with my views pretty well.
>>
File: 543345689432.jpg (33KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
543345689432.jpg
33KB, 480x458px
>>74997966
>>74997688
>>74996933
>>74996877
>>74996177
>>74996122
>>74995900
Damm sweet dubs
>>
File: varg vikernes is happy.jpg (39KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
varg vikernes is happy.jpg
39KB, 600x656px
Fuck off Muhammad
You will never defeat the pagans
>>
>>74996877
Christianity has an IMMENSE amount of people leaving it or converting. Muslims tend to kill the ones who leave.
>>
File: 1470490401074.jpg (14KB, 226x231px) Image search: [Google]
1470490401074.jpg
14KB, 226x231px
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>75001243
Exactly, and the ones who convert tend to kill themselves or be killed as martyrs.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.