[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you think the first baby in space will be born and from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1494000774717.jpg (85KB, 536x626px) Image search: [Google]
1494000774717.jpg
85KB, 536x626px
When do you think the first baby in space will be born and from which nationality will his/her parents be?
>>
>>74977050
Unironically Mexican
>>
>>74977079
Uh try Chinese sweetie.
>>
>>74977050
I unironically hope only whites make it to that age in space and we blow this shit hole filled planet to pieces.
>>
>>74977050
Russians are first at everything related to space
>>
>>74977050

All space babys will be born ou of a caesarean section. No gravity, bone loss, radiation, etc will make pregnancies a pain with high mortality. Indeed, the issues are so great, that it is a strong pressure to accelerated natural evolution.
>>
>>74977050
it won't ever happen
>>
>>74977050
I think that'd be greek
>>
File: 3888246892_2683f6a8c0_z.jpg (98KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
3888246892_2683f6a8c0_z.jpg
98KB, 500x333px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_adaptation_in_humans
>>
>>74977399
Not about altitude but gravity you idiot
>>
>>74977252
How is that breathtaking?
>>
>>74977445

High altitude adaptation is a good case study for natural selection on human population on extreme environments.
>>
>>74977457
By how horrible it is I guess.
>>
>>74977050
the lack of gravity will make the birth difficult and he will more than likely die
if humans eventually colonize mars, they will gradually evolve differently due to the different conditions

>around 1/3 gravity of earth
homo martianus have very low bone density, they might grow abnormally high to counteract this and avoid hearth problems
>no earth germs or bacteria
homo martianus inmune system is almost non-existant after a few generations, contact with sickness from the earth are almost guaranteed death
>high radiation and weak atmosphere
this can go two ways. either the man stays in the surface of Mars and goes dark skinned or stays underground and goes pale
>>
>>74977050
Chris Chan will birth his artificial womb daughter while sexbot Sonichu looks on and Bill Nye sings about it in the control room.
>>
>>74979846
>no earth germs or bacteria
Will this really be the case?
Wouldn't it be somewhat easy to recreate some variety of earth bacteria?
And don't cleaning products and antibiotics mimic that kind of non-exposure on earth?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.