[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any americangaf here? i need help I'm gonna to USA this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1491488945938.png (125KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1491488945938.png
125KB, 256x256px
Any americangaf here? i need help

I'm gonna to USA this summer because i want study and have a better life but i hate USA because americans are disgusting

tell me nice things about USA! i want dont hate this country because i'm gonna to have a new life there.
>>
>>74963238
jesus i try to post this like 100 times but my nigger conecction can do more lol
>>
>>74963238
Don't come here.
>>
it is disgusting and deserving of hate

save yourself the agony
>>
>>74963464
>>74963491
Any options?
get money working in USA to move to canada? kek
>>
>>74963709
why not just go to canada directly
>>
>>74963750
Because he knows that Canada doesn't want him unless he's rich. That's how Canada does immigration.
>>
>>74963788
no different from the usa and technically more expensive
>>
Immigrant mentality
the country doesn't have to accommodate for you and it's people don't have to act as you want
you are the one that has to learn to live with it.
>>
>>74963238
Fuck off, were full
>>
>>74963238
With that grammar you're going to be treated worse than 2nd gen chicano,

Kill your Bolivarian self
>>
>>74963238
Very poor bait. Anyway I don't mind taking in Venezuelan refugees. At least they're from America (the continent).
>>
>>74964038
Please take this nigger scum or else we will have another little Haiti but Venezuelan edition

>tfw your cunt becomes the immigrant trashcan of north America
Life is suffering
>>
>>74963709
Why don't you just work to make your own country better instead of leaving? Don't you have any National pride? We don't need more people here that don't give a fuck about our country. We already have Democrats.
>>
>>74964061
It's not the grammar that'll get him treated badly, it's the attitude. He's coming here to study and work and live whilst holding the people of the United States in absolute contempt.
>>
>>74963238
Come to Kanadā if you do not like Americans
>>
Go to Guiana
>>
>>74964154
Improve it how? Put money in stocks? Community service? No way in hell I will stand for a shithole that hates me because I'm white, and no way will I make this place "better" so some nigger can take it away.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.