[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In 632 the prophet Muhammad died, which serves as the most rational

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Saracen.jpg (121KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
Saracen.jpg
121KB, 900x579px
In 632 the prophet Muhammad died, which serves as the most rational starting point for Islam as the religion we know of today, as Muhammad's life teaching are the second most important source in Islam (after the Quran), and his life teachings logically ended when he himself died.

The Anatolian part of Armenia, which is often considered to be Europe, was partly conquered by Islamic forces in 638. The Caucasian part was conquered by 645.

Cyprus, current member of the EU, was conquered by Caliphate forces in 649. Other Mediterranean, European islands such as Rhodes soon followed suit.

The Iberian peninsula was conquered in 711.

So, depending on your definition of Europe, it took Islam anywhere from 6 to a maximum of 79 years to make inroads into Europe.

What's more is that since these particular campaigns, Islam has NEVER left Europe.

>Armenia was under the (partial) rule of the Caliphate from 638 to 880
>Iberia was under the (partial) rule of the Caliphate from 711 to 1492, and had a small (crypto-) Muslim presence until 1727
>The Ottomans held territory in Europe from 1354 until arguably today (with Turkey having 3% of its territory in Europe and being the successor state to the Ottoman empire), and inarguably until WW1, and the European Muslims who were converted by the Ottomans still exist, in the millions.

This means that since the first Caliphates made inroads into Europe, there has been a continuous Muslim presence in the continent.
>>
muslims are subhumans
>>
Minor correction: Spain wasn't really under partial Caliphate rule under 1492, but partial Muslim rule. The Caliphate rule ended long before that, but that's besides the point here.
>>
File: 1444719910085.png (47KB, 501x673px) Image search: [Google]
1444719910085.png
47KB, 501x673px
i wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>74955466
I'm not Turkish, and I do not identify with any Islamic country, I only identify with the Islamic community, the Ummah.
>>
>I'm not Borg, and I do not identify with any assimilated species, I only identify with the collective consciousness, the Hive.
>>
>>74955305
mashallah akhi, mashallah.
>>
fgd
>>
>>74955305
What happens if a muslim breaks their fast during ramadan?
>>
>>74955305
Muslims have an anti-intellectual culture and are prone to dysgenic inbreeding; your spreading can only retard humanity's progress toward the stars. If we don't finish you, the chinks surely will.
>>
>>74956541
Muslims are only being manipulated by the jews, sad really. They are just pawns.
>>
>>74955305
Good post akhi
>>
>>74955305
you can say the same about asian and africa akhi
>>
>>74956363
>>74956541
>>74956650
>>74956809

شجيرات القنب الهندي (Cannabis Sativa) والذي يتم زراعتها في المناطق الاستوائية والمناطق المعتدلة والماريجوانا هي أوراق وأزهار القنب الجافة. والحشيش هو السائل المجفف من المادة الصمغية. والحشيش أكثر المخدرات انتشارا في العالم نظرا لرخص ثمنه وسهوله تعاطيه فهو لا يلزمه ادوات معقده مثل سرنجات الأبر أو غيرها وأوراق نبات القنب تحتوي مواداً كيميائية كرباعي هيدرو كانابينول وكميات صغيرة من مادة تشبة الأتروبين تسبب جفاف الحلق.و مادة تشبة الاستيل كولين تسبب تأثير دخان الحشيش المهيج. والحشيش من المواد المهلوسة بجرعات كبيرة يؤدي إلى نوعاً من الهلوسة. وتدخين الحشيش أكثر الطرق انتشاراً، وأسرعها تأثيراً علي الجهاز العصبي المركزي نظراً لسرعة وصول المادة الفعالة من الرئة إلى الدم. ومنه إلى أنحاء المخ.
>>
>>74956541
The American't can't finish us if they wanted, the Chinese can barely project power outside of their own borders. We are as powerful as humanity itself, a war to exterminate us would be a war to end humanity.
>>
>>74956487
nothing
fast again for that day which you broke your fast in after ramadan is over
>>
>>74957368
(yawns) hmm sorry sweety xx can't hear you over the sound of my pet's white phosphorus munitions

*teleports behind you using kike magic*

nothin personnel hehe
>>
>>74957499
Silly deflection.
>>
>>74957440
No cruel and unusual punishment?
>>
>>74959752
For an American, not being able to gluttonize while the sun is up is punishment enough.
>>
>>74959752
if breaking the fasting was done on purpose and not a mistake, you should repent by helping the poor or something like that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.